Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas Reviews

• Jun 12, 2017

I liked the original better, but Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas is OK as a follow-up.

• Jan 05, 2017

The CGI is a little off-putting. And this movie is just a collection of short stories. None of them really angered me that much, but they are pretty forgettable.

• Dec 28, 2016

Has a fair selection of Christmas related stories with Disney's most enduring characters, although Goofy's story is disappointingly lame.

• Dec 03, 2016

Twice is even better.

Twice is even better.

• Jun 19, 2016

Heartwarming Disney tale with endearing characters.

Heartwarming Disney tale with endearing characters.

• Dec 22, 2015

A cute collection of shorts about Christmas featuring Disney characters.

A cute collection of shorts about Christmas featuring Disney characters.

• Dann M Super Reviewer
    Dec 24, 2014

Mickey and his friends deliver a whole new series of Christmas tales in Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas. The film features five stories, including an ice skating competition between Minnie and Daisy, Huey, Dewey, & Louie sneaking into Santa's Workshop in order to put their names on the Nice list, and Pluto running off to join Santa's reindeer. Some of the segments are little more than musical montages and don't have much of a plot, but a few of them come through with interesting holiday carols. The computer animation quality is also pretty mixed, working better in some parts than in others. But despite its rough patches, Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas is an entertaining and fun Yuletide celebration.

• Dec 13, 2014

Good animation but doesn't seem like a real Mickey Mouse movie. Ok

Good animation but doesn't seem like a real Mickey Mouse movie. Ok

• Dec 06, 2014

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! This sequel to Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas delivers five new short stories and original storylines unique to the Disney universe (rather than spins on classic Disney tales like the first movie). We still view the classic Disney friends (Mickey, Donald, Scrooge, Daisy, Mini, Pluto, Goofy, and the nephews) learning important lessons about the importance of love and friendship around the holidays. "We're supposed to be eight tiny reindeer." Three directors from various Disney projects collaborate to delivers Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas. The storylines in this movie are actually very entertaining and fun to watch unfold. This is also one of the first computer animated Disney tales feature Mickey and friends and I loved it. The voices were perfect, as always, for our characters and the scenes were fun and entertaining. "All I want for Christmas is my best friend back." We grabbed this off Netflix and couldn't wait to watch it this holiday season (we thoroughly enjoyed the first one last Christmas). Overall, this is far from an animated holiday classic; however, it is a film your child will love. My daughter was in awe from beginning to end. I do strongly recommend viewing this and both children and adults will enjoy watching the stories unfold. "Time for desert!" Grade: B-/B

• Nov 20, 2014

Disney is very good at giving us stories that are great for the whole family with their amazing animation, great chacters, good plot, some humor, and you can definitely see the passion and work put into these classics. This film is the complete oppisite.