Midsommar Reviews

• K Jones
    May 19, 2020

I loved the original film! The director's cut included scenes that provided a little more context and foresight.

• Jan 14, 2020

One of the best horror movies of the past decade... maybe ever. Ari Aster proves himself to be no one-hit wonder. A masterclass in how to make your audience really, really uncomfortable. Beautifully shot. Incredible art direction and production design. Florence Pugh delivers yet another brilliant performance in 2019 (it really is the Year of the Pugh). See this movie.

• Beth
    Nov 07, 2019

This movie could have been better it started out dark got sicker and ended sick. I’m not into this sort of thing though.

• Peter
    Sep 28, 2019

excelent movie, but the directors cut didn't add anything vital to the story to warrant a second viewing for ~$20 ticket.

• Sep 05, 2019

Garbage. Pure tripe. Talk about a 100% waste of money. This was one of those "horror" movies that has a great setup, and literally no logical or movie-logic to hold it together. Don't bother. Really.

• Telle

Love and praise ari aster

Love and praise ari aster

• Jordan Joestar
    Sep 03, 2019

Not much more than the original but still enjoyable. Felt a lil longer only since I knew what to expect aside from the new stuff. THIS is the version to show a new person even though it's barely any new stuff.

• Alex
    Sep 03, 2019

The suspense, pace, and formation of the story.

The suspense, pace, and formation of the story.

• Brooke S
    Sep 03, 2019

Terrible movie. Nothing like the previews and totally inappropriate. Should have warning labels for parents.