Midway Reviews

Great entertainment!

Great entertainment!

• Charles V
    Jan 28, 2020

Not as good as the original movies about Midway, but overall very entertaining.

Not as good as the original movies about Midway, but overall very entertaining.

• jenny
    Jan 25, 2020

A heart wrenching true story, what else is there to say? These are our ancestors who fought for us about this country how can you not be moved?

• Linda S
    Jan 19, 2020

It was an all amazingly high quality movie.

It was an all amazingly high quality movie.

• deflepcherry
    Jan 17, 2020

The BEST!!! war movie ever!

The BEST!!! war movie ever!

• GV
    Jan 16, 2020

Great historical action packed movie.

Great historical action packed movie.

• Joshua Schelmety
    Jan 10, 2020

It’s a Roland Emmerich film and the entertainment factor was there especially during the aerial battles. However, there wasn’t a focused storyline for me to care for of how many were there.

• Richard S
    Jan 03, 2020

Enjoyed the movie. It’s an update to the original one. Better visual affects than the earlier version.

• First L
    Jan 01, 2020

Yup! If you like this stuff, you'll love it! Significant amount if action!

Yup! If you like this stuff, you'll love it! Significant amount if action!

• Debra S
    Jan 01, 2020

Wonderful depiction of a pivotal point of WWII. Very well done!!!

Wonderful depiction of a pivotal point of WWII. Very well done!!!