The Mighty Ducks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Mighty Ducks Reviews

October 7, 2015
A charming family film.
August 23, 2015
"The Mighty Ducks" is nostalgic for any kid from the 90s as it offers some sports inspiration and it spawned two more movies and a real ice hockey team in Anaheim, however it offers nothing for adults.
August 11, 2015
Marguerite Moreau has barely aged since this movie (via wet hot american summer)
May 20, 2015
A classic!!! 2 rivals come together and good triumphs
½ May 7, 2015
150507: Nice way to spend Thursday Night Movie Night. Great family film though there is a little hard hitting on the ice for this age group. Our viewing of this film was the result of the Ducks being in the playoff this year, "Go Flames Go". Discussed the history as The Mighty Ducks, looked it up on line and then settled into the movie. Created the Mighty Duck pizza on this night as well. It rates about 3.5 stars as well. Good times.
May 4, 2015
A fine film for families that starts off a fine series
April 14, 2015
"What's this? The Oreo line?"
½ April 7, 2015
One for the kiddies as for adults....gooooood luck.
April 6, 2015
Liked it as a child but doesn't hold up that well
February 15, 2015
I like when the Ducks played the silly way in the beginning. Review from my six-year-old.
½ January 28, 2015
It looks like it'd followed the meaning of sitting ducks that builds muscles and heart as well. A typical family film with a predictable outcome and borrowed spirits and techniques of the sports genre. (B)

(Full review coming soon)
½ October 25, 2014
loved it as a kid not bad now kinda holds up
October 5, 2014
predictable and bland
September 20, 2014
I blame nostalgia for my star rating
September 4, 2014
It's a children's movie, made for kids about kids--classic to the disney formula.
August 26, 2014
Lawyer gets a DUI and has to do community service. Hockey team this time. Been done many times already.
August 15, 2014
Goofy, predictable, and just. Why?
August 12, 2014
As a kid this was the beez knees. Even today it is a good family hockey movie that is popular among youngsters and actually teaches a few valuable life lessons.
August 9, 2014
The usual Disney movies from the 90s material. Tries to hard to be funny and make it into a feel good movie but only ends up being a movie that is way to long and cliche.
August 6, 2014
Love it, want to see the next one.