Mike Douglas Show with John Lennon and Yoko Ono, The: Day 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mike Douglas Show with John Lennon and Yoko Ono, The: Day 3 Reviews

October 23, 2012
Gives an interesting glimpse to John Lennon and although this show had two instances of his wife's singing, my opinion was think that they should have stuck to John's music only. There is also a performance with Chuck Berry. I think the show is funny and Lennon seems like a nice guy, even though there is one instance when one lady in the audience asks him what his favorite Beatles song is: he replies as if he didn't remember the titles of the songs ( many of which he himself wrote), and didn't really care. In fact it looks like he is refraining from sarcasm. It is sort of funny, and perhaps this - in a show of a such a huge audience of millions of people - was to make sure that he is now having his solo career and could care less about the Beatles. Chuck Berry, John Lennon and Yoko Ono also cook hiziki eggrolls and measure alpha brainwaves. There is a preview of one of their music videos, and talk about life in general. I think this is a fun tv show and definitely worth seeing for any John Lennon fan out there!