Milius Reviews

• Sep 08, 2016

Despite the fact I know all the films in this documentary he is associated with, I'd never actually taken note of his name before, so I was offered some good insight into the man and his impact in some very well known and very successful films others usually take all the credit for.

• Mar 13, 2016

Hienoa dokkari hollywoodin parhaimman ohjaajasukupolven kiistanalaisimmasta elokuvantekijästä.

• Oct 15, 2015

One of my new favorite documentaries. Great Director and storyteller!

One of my new favorite documentaries. Great Director and storyteller!

• Sep 17, 2015

I was not aware of this guy and he was a prick by most people's accounts but he did have great influence in changing the style of movies being made. If you are interested in movies this documentary should be watched.

• Aug 24, 2015

Algo despierta en mi cuando veo esto.

Algo despierta en mi cuando veo esto.

• Aug 09, 2015

A fantastic look at a larger than life character with interviews from some of the biggest names on the planet.

• Jul 15, 2015

Very fascinating doc about one of the most memorable figures in Hollywood history, and one of the most talented writers, the man who wrote the USS Indianapolis speech in Jaws as well as Apocalypse Now Dirty Harry and many others, they get so many big names to speak in this doc-Spielberg, Scorsese, Coppola, Zemeckis, Mann, Walter Murch Sam Elliot and many others, very interesting stuff about the making of his movies, I highly recommend for fans of movies about making movies

• Jul 03, 2015

A fascinating portrayal of a major influential Hollywood figure and maverick.

A fascinating portrayal of a major influential Hollywood figure and maverick.

• May 24, 2015

Brilliant documentary, I didn't know that this man was involved in so many of my favourite films.

• Apr 10, 2015

As comprehensive a documentary that is ever likely to be made about writer/director John Milius. From his time at USC, where classmates included Speilberg and Lucas, up to his stroke and continual recovery. This documentary covers every stage of his career and presents many of the myth making stories that surrounded him, whilst acknowledging that there is a great deal of salt to be had with each tall tale.