Miller's Crossing Quotes
The top Miller's Crossing quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Eddie Dane: [to Tom] I am gonna send you to a deep dark place, and I am gonna have fun doin' it!
- Tom Reagan: What's goin' on between you and Bernie?Mink: Nothin', Tom. We're just friends--you know, amigos.Tom Reagan: You're a fickle boy, Mink. If the Dane found out you had another 'amigo'--well, I don't peg him for the understanding type.
- Leo: [to Caspar] You haven't bought any license to kill bookies and today I ain't sellin' any. Now take your flunkie and dangle.
- Eddie Dane: Where did you get the fat lip?Tom Reagan: Old war wound. Acts up around morons.‐ Submitted by Saurabh M (3 years ago)
- Eddie Dane: I open my mouth and the whole world turns smart.‐ Submitted by Saurabh M (3 years ago)
- Verna: I bet you think you've raised hell...Tom Reagan: Sister...when I've raised hell you'll know it.‐ Submitted by Lars O (4 years ago)
- Bernie Bernbaum: Look in your heart! Look in your heart!Tom Reagan: What heart?‐ Submitted by Malte B (4 years ago)
- Leo: Oh, come on Tommie. You know I don't like to think.Tom Reagan: Yeah, well think about whether you should start.‐ Submitted by Zbigniew Z (4 years ago)
- Verna: I don't know Leo's business but he's a big boy.Tom Reagan: He used to be.‐ Submitted by Zbigniew Z (4 years ago)
- Tom Reagan: I wouldn't worry so much if I thought you were worrying enough.‐ Submitted by Robt R (4 years ago)
- Tom Reagan: If you want me to keep my mouth shut, it's gonna cost you some dough. I figure a thousand bucks is reasonable, so I want two.‐ Submitted by rob g (5 years ago)
- Tom Reagan: Tell Leo he's not God on the throne, he's just a cheap political boss with more hair tonic than brains.‐ Submitted by rob g (5 years ago)