Milo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Milo Reviews

October 18, 2016
Too bad I can watch this movie on Netflix account, It will be good to watch it again
May 13, 2013
i fucking love this movie!
February 9, 2013
I thought it was an excellent movie an d the voice of Milo was just perfect
May 10, 2012
can someone please send me this awesome movie. its my favorite since it can out i havent seen it in years and cant find it anywere but on here.
April 15, 2011
Creepy ass little evil boy!
February 15, 2011
please!!! someone has the movie??? i want it!! please!!
November 6, 2010
The movie was ok. It had bad acting in it though and it wasn't scary. Why didn't they let the kid do his own voice? That alternate voice sounds real stupid and fake. I gave it 3 stars because of the bad acting and voiceover.
November 6, 2010
It was an ok horror movie. He was a creepy kid but why didn't they allow him to use his own voice. The other person doing his voice sounded like an adult trying to do a kid voice.
September 9, 2009
HAHAAA!!!!!.... milo....maybe want to see it? not really but idont know.
August 25, 2009
creepy

LUV IT!!!!!
½ April 23, 2009
they should make another movie
September 13, 2008
milo...
is it on demand??
cuz i cant find it..
i think maybe cuz its really old..
idk..
but i really wanna see it agian!!
is in stoers like block buster or nething??
½ August 7, 2008
this movie was totally weird... I'm afraid of kids in yellow raincoats with cards in their bike spookes now, though.
½ July 9, 2008
Fun slasher movie with some good moments and a few nice creepy sequences. It's nothing to write home about and it is pretty dissapointing as a whole film, but there's enough to wet the appetite of most horror fans.
½ July 6, 2008
it waz weird but okay.
June 13, 2008
okay, the main girl was totally black as a child. had a potentially not horrible backstory with the whole "genetically created" blah blah....very stephen king. the kids voice was hilarious, though
June 11, 2008
movie is actually dope...midget-killer!
June 10, 2008
I was being generous with my one star... What a crappy, CRAPPY movie! Within five minutes I wanted to turn it off.
½ June 8, 2008
hilariously awful. the childs voice kept me laughing everytime and the ending was absurd and just stupid as fuck.. i was suprised to see how many children stars i saw in this though.
½ May 20, 2008
A poor man's, and I mean extremely poor, Halloween.