Reviews

• Oct 06, 2021

The cinematography was stellar!!! The movie was really good although it was confusing, I didn't understand any of it but the acting was good, the shots were good, the cinematography was amazing, the transitions were great, all around it was filmed beautifully!

• Apr 16, 2021

It had really interesting and nice theatrical elements, lots of play on colors and characters that resembled comic book characters in design. The concepts of the movie were interesting and I feel apply specifically to what's going on with brain implants in science in 2021. I really enjoyed the movie and will likely watch it again at some point. However, I feel as though the concepts were not adequately explained and the plot was hard to decipher while watching it. I'm not saying it didn't exist or that it was all over the place, it was just more like trying to sift through the elements and ideas to find what you are "supposed to think", in a way. The character designs were very strong and I personally loved the motley crew of the main characters, however there was not much emotionally developed depth of connecting the audience to the characters. Which could possibly have been a choice, however [spoiler] with the death of them you cannot experience that level of grief it appeared would have been beneficial to the story. But with that one fight scene it does make me feel as though perhaps we were not meant to feel connected to the main characters? So again, it could have been intentional. BUT overall. Did I like it? Hell ya I did. I already recommended it to a friend. I thoroughly enjoyed the process of watching the movie, and it was 100% worth the watch.

• Feb 13, 2021

Nice visual effects, but what a mess of a script. Tries to sound very scientific and up-to-the-minute, but is just confusing and inconsistent, lots of ideas looking for a coherent story. And a weird way of using parkour. Seems like they just wanted to use parkour in a movie and tried to make the story fit around it. Actors gave it their all, but to no avail.

• Jan 19, 2021

Watching this movie will lower your IQ. For masochists only

Watching this movie will lower your IQ. For masochists only

• Oct 30, 2020

The beginning of the movie is what intrigued me to keep watching. I don't think enough people, maybe have given this movie a chance. Let's say we ALL try, it you like Technology and science fiction.

• Sep 11, 2020

This movie was slapped together by someone who desperately wants the world to see him as intelligent, like he has something to say. Unfortunately, this movie fails in almost every aspect. There is a convoluted story about some scientists? Hard to tell, as they really don't do anything sciencey, more like drugs, party, and watch really bad CGI rats do things while in this prestigious school. Let me back up. I wanted to watch Event Horizon and Netflix recommended this garbage. It nothing like that masterpiece, though it does have Sam Neil. Is he a priest, scientist, disfigured evil genius? Yes and no. What if you could link all the brains together? Then you could make crippled people walk. Yep, all that extra brain power will wirelessly power ruined bodies or something. Oh, and time travel. See, the entire story is what could have happened if Sam Neil had a stroke. But since he didn't or since the orphan girl he experimented on as a priest influenced the future, she changed the past. Spoiler: So in the end, Sam didn't have a stroke and the entire story didn't really happen. Unless it did. And if it did, then the young douchey scientist will never be invited to a secret meeting in which the car he's in does a hit and run on himself immediately following a nonsensical mass killing of all party goers by a disgruntled scientist with a really terrible haircut and a bat. If this doesn't make sense to you, then neither will this "movie."

• Aug 29, 2020

I wanted to like the movie because I like when a production tries to take on a complicated story. But in the end the execution did not draw me in. The characters are 'way' over-acted and they are the type that you can tell are based on what a middle aged person might think a 20 year old super genius must behave like. The character motivations and personalities were too warped to connected to and it left me feeling distant from the story. The movie lacks no shortage of effort and confidence in itself but in the end I am not overly pleased I spent the time watching it. My final thought, apparently parkour and EDM are the final stage of human consciousness.

• Aug 26, 2020

Cheesy, over-stylized, hand-wavy schlock. I love sci-fi and will forgive a lot if the premise is good, but this movie was just irritating. Didn't bother finishing it.

• May 25, 2020

Gibberish explanations interrupted by sciency-looking contraptions.

Gibberish explanations interrupted by sciency-looking contraptions.

• Mar 27, 2020

Quasi science, mind fuck bullshit - no plot, no adherence to story conventions, supposed to be experimental cinema, I suppose. Well, it failed to deliver.