Minecraft: The Story Of Mojang - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Minecraft: The Story Of Mojang Reviews

October 2, 2016
I really like minecraft it is the best game I have ever seen
July 8, 2016
holy hel this has the real lewis best film evaar
½ May 14, 2016
about my favorite game!
September 20, 2015
A riveting look at the early years of Minecraft, Mojang and, naturally Notch. If his and their current attitudes are of any indication, these are the glory years and can hopefully inspire many and steer everyone in the right direction.
April 26, 2015
it is so cool
Benjamin draped
½ April 13, 2015
Wish I could give this negative stars. A very boring documentary about YouTube channel "celebrities". Very little of interest about the company or the game. Did they even get a quote from a Mojang employee??
February 24, 2015
I love this book is much and I can see the cool and make this book cooler than ever author .

er pleases.
January 19, 2015
Super fascinating look at the early days (2009-2011) of Minecraft and Mojang that most focuses on the game's creator, Markus Persson.
January 5, 2015
Really good wish they had more movies like it
November 6, 2014
I love the game Minecraft, it's awesome. I have built amazing structures in the game. I seen this documentary on YouTube. So I think this is 20% cooler than you think.
July 30, 2014
Minecraft is epic so yusl
July 29, 2014
Minecraft? Wouldnt wanna embarass Notch, but Mojang needs some better stuff.
lol, Poster not found, DARN IT NOTCH!
July 23, 2014
I hope Flixster got the Date of movie wrong.
I wanna See this a lot!!
July 18, 2014
Like the game wasn't bad enough.
June 18, 2014
Really want to watch ig so bad !!!!!!!!!
June 5, 2014
I think it will be very good
April 24, 2014
minecraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new movie
April 19, 2014
love minecraft good movie I hope too bad it doesn't come for a while
March 26, 2014
OMG this looks so cool!!!!
March 12, 2014
This will be very nice to watch and one of the first minecraft movies ever coming to real life and not youtube!