Miracle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Miracle Reviews

½ June 23, 2016
Very inspirational, when USA us bigger then the names on their and brings a band of brothers together. it's a great feeling
June 12, 2016
Kurt Russell is magnificent. Excellent film of an even better story.
May 22, 2016
So this is a sports movie on a true story where they play hockey but I feel like they don't play it a lot and I think the do a lot of talking and not being out there playing and I don't like this movie that's how I see it
March 21, 2016
One of All time faves
½ March 4, 2016
Not just a fine sports movie, but a sharply edited, finely tuned, highly formulaic yet entertaining, and so well-acted that it's hard to believe that it shares a list with many other sports movies. This is a great film all the way around. Also, the sound design by Elliot Koretz, and leading performance by Kurt Russell are both magical. I have little to no complaints about this wonderously inspiring little charmer.
February 9, 2016
One of the best sports stories ever told one film.
January 26, 2016
This movie was pretty much flawless, in my opinion. It shows the true story of what happened before and at the game between the USA and the USSR. Absolutely magnificent!
January 10, 2016
I don't even play/watch hockey but the symbolism of working hard to be a champion is universal.
½ November 19, 2015
A very solid, if not by the book sports movie, about the 1980 USA Hockey team who were extreme underdogs to the Soviet team in the Olympics. Full of college players, and losing 10-3 in an exhibition, they rebounded to shock the world.
Let's get something straight here....This is one of the finest Kurt Russell performances I have ever seen. No one in this movie is on his level and it's not even close. He fuels this movie with his stern, no nonsense attitude that gets the young team to buy in. I was more than impressed to see his acting in this film.
The movie has the regular cliche that sports movies has but Russells performance outshines it's flaws.
The film also has terrific action sequences and shots. The games look real and I bought in on the sports scenes.
Overall very solid film.
November 12, 2015
This is in my top 3 rated films of all time!
A great performance by Kurt Russell, portraying a man who did things his way and not the way the "board" wanted to do things.
October 20, 2015
Not that good, even for a Disney movie.
½ September 8, 2015
An instant classic that will go down as one f the greatest sports movies of all time!
½ July 30, 2015
Having not experienced this true story in real life, since I wasn't even born yet, this Disney film makes me wish I had been there in the crowd.
July 21, 2015
One of Russell's best performances and a movie you'll cheer through unless you're Russian.
July 17, 2015
An inspirational movie that shows you can accomplish anything with a great performance by Kurt Russell.
July 2, 2015
Kurt Russell capstones his lifelong relationship with Walt Disney Pictures in what might be a film containing his all-time greatest performance. "Miracle" is a winsome testament to the inspirational power that sports maintains over the human spirit.
June 3, 2015
Inpirational and fun.
April 20, 2015
Simply spectacular! I am an avid hockey fan so this makes it even more special. Kurt Russell was astounding as he legendary Herb Brooks
April 16, 2015
Favorite of all time :)
March 25, 2015
Powerful film of an even more powerful moment. Kurt Russell is superb, and Disney makes a very enjoyable movie.