Miracle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Miracle Reviews

September 30, 2016
Do You Believe In Miracles Yes
The story of the Miracle on Ice team in the 1980 Olympics It was The USSR vs The .USA during the Cold War
½ September 24, 2016
When times are changing. When we need to change the style of how we play. When we naturally live with constant change to realize change is good. When we are all in need of change when we are all starting to look the same. When changing is hard on all of us, that we must accept. When we enjoy change when changing is part of partying. When change is part of it when growing up. When we need to change our attitude and behaviour. When we need to change the way we dobthings, look at things, change the way we think. When we naturally see a change is needed when we are falling behind, and we see potential that needs a lot of work. When we change is part of the game, that needs changing. When no matter where we are from we are all the same team and country. When some things don't change when we are boys. When change is needed now, that we show them discipline, hard work and grinding through the bone pain that gets them the message. When we need to push ourselves for change when others don't see it. When change comes easy, when we do whatever it takes to win. When change is needed when we recruit someone whom has the experience that others dont. When changing the teams coordination, movement, strength, plans, team work, cooperation, and strategy is needed. When changing the teams heart is required.
September 10, 2016
Often remembered as a classic in the underdog sports movie genre, Miracle doesn't stand the test of time. The movie not only feels incredibly dated, but the characters are not very relatable or likeable. Things just tend to happen, people say they learn things without really growing as characters, and then it's over. Do yourself a favor, if you're in the mood for an underdog sports movie watch something like Might Ducks or Remember the Titans, you'll have a much more memorable and enjoyable experience.
½ August 9, 2016
One of my favorite movies of all time. Historically accurate and captures the essence and spirit of that 1980's U.S. Olympic team perfectly. Kurt Russell's performance was spot-on and definitely one of the major highlights of the movie.
August 6, 2016
Remember when the Olympics were the Olympics? Both the Summer and Winter Games should be held in the United States every four years. Because #MURICA.
½ June 23, 2016
Very inspirational, when USA us bigger then the names on their and brings a band of brothers together. it's a great feeling
June 12, 2016
Kurt Russell is magnificent. Excellent film of an even better story.
May 22, 2016
So this is a sports movie on a true story where they play hockey but I feel like they don't play it a lot and I think the do a lot of talking and not being out there playing and I don't like this movie that's how I see it
March 21, 2016
One of All time faves
½ March 4, 2016
Not just a fine sports movie, but a sharply edited, finely tuned, highly formulaic yet entertaining, and so well-acted that it's hard to believe that it shares a list with many other sports movies. This is a great film all the way around. Also, the sound design by Elliot Koretz, and leading performance by Kurt Russell are both magical. I have little to no complaints about this wonderously inspiring little charmer.
February 9, 2016
One of the best sports stories ever told one film.
January 26, 2016
This movie was pretty much flawless, in my opinion. It shows the true story of what happened before and at the game between the USA and the USSR. Absolutely magnificent!
January 10, 2016
I don't even play/watch hockey but the symbolism of working hard to be a champion is universal.
½ November 19, 2015
A very solid, if not by the book sports movie, about the 1980 USA Hockey team who were extreme underdogs to the Soviet team in the Olympics. Full of college players, and losing 10-3 in an exhibition, they rebounded to shock the world.
Let's get something straight here....This is one of the finest Kurt Russell performances I have ever seen. No one in this movie is on his level and it's not even close. He fuels this movie with his stern, no nonsense attitude that gets the young team to buy in. I was more than impressed to see his acting in this film.
The movie has the regular cliche that sports movies has but Russells performance outshines it's flaws.
The film also has terrific action sequences and shots. The games look real and I bought in on the sports scenes.
Overall very solid film.
November 12, 2015
This is in my top 3 rated films of all time!
A great performance by Kurt Russell, portraying a man who did things his way and not the way the "board" wanted to do things.
October 20, 2015
Not that good, even for a Disney movie.
½ September 8, 2015
An instant classic that will go down as one f the greatest sports movies of all time!
½ July 30, 2015
Having not experienced this true story in real life, since I wasn't even born yet, this Disney film makes me wish I had been there in the crowd.
July 21, 2015
One of Russell's best performances and a movie you'll cheer through unless you're Russian.
July 17, 2015
An inspirational movie that shows you can accomplish anything with a great performance by Kurt Russell.