Miracle Baby Reviews

• Jan 01, 2010

Another movie I watched only for Clayne Crawford's involvement, but because he was a principle player, I had to endure the entire thing. It's not the worst thing I've seen, but it's not a good movie either. Lots of weird religious elements that almost skirt the Truth but distort it just as much. Thankfully, Crawford was better than I expected in this early film of his. Not recommended unless you, like me, are a fan of the players.

• Aug 28, 2008

This movie really spoke to me. The key question: Do you want this baby? Has a spiritual message about God's plans and purpose for our lives. A script to take notes from!