Miracle Beach Reviews

• Jan 17, 2014

My Favorite Comedy Film Is 1933's Duck Soup.

My Favorite Comedy Film Is 1933's Duck Soup.

• Apr 12, 2013

Just a nice movie with an incredible Ami Dolenz

Just a nice movie with an incredible Ami Dolenz

• Dec 11, 2011

Miracle Beach is a classic late 80's/early 90's B-comedy. Ami Dolenz was so cute back then. I loved her in this and She's Out Of Control. Dean Cameron also had a pretty nice run with movies like this as the cool and funny screw-up that doesn't take things seriously. The story here is nothing new. Guy gets opportunity for everything he thinks he wants only to realize that what he really wants is right under his nose the whole time. It was also nice to see a Dean Cain cameo and Pat Morita in action.

• Oct 31, 2011

It's a good idea gone wrong. The entire film spends too much time telling the audience what they'll like instead of giving them what they want.

• Jul 06, 2011

Hey Larry Hagman. This is how you use a genie in a bottle, you dink!

Hey Larry Hagman. This is how you use a genie in a bottle, you dink!

• Mar 15, 2011

I secretly kinda like this movie.

I secretly kinda like this movie.

• Feb 15, 2011

• Aug 17, 2010

Lame chick flick. Has some righteous babes in bikinis, though. One has to wonder who decided on the hairstyle for the main male character. I'd call the style "80's douchebag".

• Jul 20, 2010

this movie is kind of a turd .. moslty cause the star "dean cammeron" acts as if he could give a shit about this movie ..he did a fine job in this movie but it was nowhere near ski school fun improve feel or his role in summer school as chainsaw(which he will always be remembered for) but who can blame him .. hokey script with a shitty love story and lack of comedic moments pretty much spells boredom for the audience .. but atleast it had lots of boobies .. so i will give it another half star for that :)

• Jul 13, 2010

I'm a big Dean Cameron fan but this movie kinda sucks, sorry Dean.

I'm a big Dean Cameron fan but this movie kinda sucks, sorry Dean.