Miracle Dogs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Miracle Dogs Reviews

January 2, 2015
Was a very nice and subtle movie
February 21, 2013
Adorable! I like how it says, "Introducing Josh Hutcherson." His first movie! Gahh!
July 8, 2012
This movie is to cute love the dogs in this movie and josh
June 16, 2012
great movie i luv how the puppies cure the sick people.i just luv this movie
½ June 16, 2012
This was also an okay movie but again josh hutcherson
June 16, 2012
another along the lines of lassie whereas i will only watch this movie if there are plenty of tissues available
June 16, 2012
THIS MOVIE WAS CUTE!!! JOSH HUTCHERSON WAS SO ADORABLE IN IT!!!!!
Very good I love puppies
½ June 16, 2012
A story so entirely non-believable that nothing could have helped it be any better. For a Hallmark family style movie the acting was decent but the story had so many things that just were to unrealistic for anyone to buy into.
½ June 16, 2012
about as heartwarmingly sentimental as an o. henry novel, but simplified in a fashion that can only be appealing to either a six-year old or someone who really loves animal-themed hallmark cards. While probably not in the same vein, I think I would rather have enjoyed "miracle spiders" or maybe even "miracle frilled lizards..." would have been much more entertaining...
June 16, 2012
I actually saw the sequel, which was bad, but that doesn't necessarily mean that this will be. I might watch it, because I like dog movies.
June 16, 2012
This defines what kindness truly is. One of my favorite movies and it made me cry.
June 16, 2012
i love josh. he is so hot
June 16, 2012
i saw miracle togss : too and i like it
JOSH HUTCHERSON!!!!!!!
June 16, 2012
This movie is absolutely fantastic! I think everyone should watch it.
½ June 16, 2012
Great movie Josh did a great job. I notice a couple of mistakes with editing the movie the scene where josh goes to the shelter he is wearing jeans and inside the building it is different pants that he is wearing and he does not have his backpack with him and then he goes into another room in the build and it is the jeans again without the backpack.
½ August 11, 2005
Is a cute flick... Love the scene's with the pups... Some scene's were a little confusing because it gave off the impression that their son was free to roam anywhere as he pleased and do what he wanted without much consequence...

Kate once again does a great job, and shows off her natural ability to make you laugh...