Miracle Down Under (Bushfire Moon) (The Christmas Visitor) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Miracle Down Under (Bushfire Moon) (The Christmas Visitor) Reviews

December 22, 2013
I first saw "Bushfire Moon" in the late '80s and was intrigued with the plot, characters and setting. Bud Tingwell was magnificent and the entire cast encapsulated the Christmas spirit. I wou
ld love to buy a copy.
August 19, 2013
Wish I could find this on Blu Ray, DVD or even VHS. Saw it years ago, loved it, and have looked for years trying to figure out what it was called. Just found it tonight, and I was so excited...until I realized I can't find a new copy to purchae. It's a GREAT Christmas Movie. Wish I knew who owned the rights.
December 5, 2012
A great Christmas favorite! Kids age 30 still want to watch over and over.
January 17, 2012
This movie is hilarious and very heart warming. It is a good family film, and contains an uplifting moral message. Good for kids AND adults. 10/10. Pity we don't know where to find it on DVD??
November 29, 2011
Watched this for the first time this year on Hallmark. Enjoyed it very much. Great story and cast.
½ October 31, 2011
I love this movie: have been looking for it on DVD.
½ April 1, 2011
Great old movie for students learning english. They enjoy the moral of the story and the drama.
December 15, 2010
classic aussie film...
November 25, 2010
are there any on dvd
August 10, 2009
Viewed As A Young Boy This Still Rests In My Memory As A Good Aussie Take On The Typical Christmas Tale That Often Is So Americanised With All It's Magic & Mystery. This Story Is More Genuine & Real To Me. Good Stuff.
March 22, 2009
my first ever cinema movie, pretty shitty tbh
August 3, 2008
does anybody remember watching this at the movies in primary school?it was an excursion!! i think it was this movie!!!please let me know if u remember