Mirage (Durante la tormenta) Reviews

• May 04, 2019

This fantasy film is one of the longest ways around to a romance story ever made.

• Apr 28, 2019

This was a surprisingly impressive film that appealed to both a sci-fi fan (me) and someone who's more into crime and family dramas (my wife). The sci-fi isn't special effects at all, but has a pretty interesting premise that's used to advance the plot of what's essentially a cross between a crime drama and the tale of a mother's devotion to her daughter. Some provocative twists and choices along the way. And a few plot points that might at first seem improbable (even given the basic sci-fi elements) to a very critical reviewer are resolved as the plot progresses. Some good performances. FYI, very little violence, with none of it very graphic. The dubbing is not at all bad, so doesn't get in the way of enjoying the movie. Highly recommended.

• Apr 13, 2019

I thought the writing was so incredible and the acting was IMPECCABLE...

I thought the writing was so incredible and the acting was IMPECCABLE...

• Apr 12, 2019

Given the lack of enthusiasm from the previous reviews I wasn't expecting this film to be so good. It's an understated thriller with a very good plot that keeps you wondering what will happen till the end. Great cast and very convincing acting, would highly recommend! It's been the best time travel film I've seen in a while

• Apr 11, 2019

this movie is utter trash and it just feels like another blend movie

this movie is utter trash and it just feels like another blend movie

• Apr 06, 2019

The movie is well-made, has atmosphere and some suspense, but as the story goes on, it produces with its twists so many plot holes you just can't ignore them anymore.

• Apr 03, 2019

The one thing I like to nitpick in time travel movies is inconsistencies in the timeline. For me this movie had so very few of them that it really roped me in. One of the things I liked the most was they lay out when and why the timeline changed the way it did. The Dubbing done on this Spanish language film was really good but personally I like watching in the original language and just using subtitles. Took one star away as I was not 100 percent sold on the ending, felt it was missing something though I will readily admit I have no idea what that is.

• Mar 29, 2019

a VCR and an old TV never lead to such (unbelievable) excitement. Though the acting is cool - the suspension of belief isn't.

• Mar 27, 2019

Loved it. Wanted to see more storyline even though it was already generous.

Loved it. Wanted to see more storyline even though it was already generous.

• Mar 27, 2019

Spoilers: It would have been more interesting if the female lead was stronger. Rather than pick the reality where she was a renowned surgeon with a good relationship, she chose the reality where she was a mostly stay at home mom with a cheating husband. Really weak.