Mirror Mirror - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mirror Mirror Reviews

June 18, 2017
Eu suspeito que o problema está com o roteiro e a direção mas também não consigo me decidir de que tipo de filme mirror mirror se trata, seu gênero é indefinido e desastroso em qualquer âmbito, o elenco não ajuda em nada e Julia Roberts esta em um trem desgovernado. Chato e medíocre.
June 18, 2017
Julia Roberts is cool :)
June 14, 2017
This is a great film for all but especially for young girls! Strong female characters and beautiful art direction!
½ May 28, 2017
I'll c this cuz of singh not Julia roberts.
May 2, 2017
Hear we go another fairytale of snow white but this one is a bit different it was a comedy Julia Roberts played the queen and she was so sarcastic and funny that was great about Julie Roberts playing the queen. Snow whit runs in to The seven dwarves who walk on stilts I thought that was funny about theme! I also liked the prince he was pretty hilarious I recommend this to people to watch! But it gets 49% why!!! I say it gets 60% because it was a good movie!!
March 28, 2017
I liked it but snow white wasn't that pretty tbh
February 25, 2017
All through the movie you keep expecting more but nothing is as gawdy as the ending.
February 19, 2017
Vivid colours and costumes cannot make up for a weak script and the bollywood number at the end was a weird
½ February 1, 2017
Not a good movie to watch
½ January 26, 2017
Divertido remake de Blancanieves, el cual tiene toques de humor y cuenta la historia un poquito diferente. Una Blancanieves más valiente, aguerrida y audaz, un príncipe confundido entre la reina y Blancanieves, que termina sufriendo con unos enanos que son asaltantes. Momentos de acción, romance y magia. Vale indicar que en el cierre de la peli, los actores se ponen a bailar un tema en inglés, muy coreografado, pero con un evidente toque tan propio del cine indio de Bollywood. La clave estaba en la dirección: Tarsem Singh
½ January 7, 2017
I'm surprised I liked this as much as I did!
December 7, 2016
the story is poor, the humour very low, the decors are cheaps, the actors seems to do their best with what was given to them. the pseudo feminist point of view is done wrong (snow white learn to fight but is stil considered by the script like and object). the costume are good and julia robert seem to really envoy herself beign mean. A forgettable movie I would not recommend even to children.
September 29, 2016
better than malificent and snow white and the huntsmen
August 8, 2016
Very contrived, but points for (some) visual creativity.
July 19, 2016
Julia Roberts seems to be having a lot of fun in this amusing satire that plays with fairy tale clichés - a feminist take on the classic story full of witty dialogue and with a solid script much more inspired than Snow White and the Huntsman, even if not remarkable either.
June 29, 2016
Much better than I thought it would be. Love Julia Roberts in this. Great take on the fairy tale.
May 30, 2016
The best version of this familiar tale floating around in cinematic circles, helmed by Julia Roberts with a light touch and ably seconded by Nathan Lane's best performance ever. All the familiar ingredients are presented in a fresh way and generally speaking it's a fun time at the fairy castle of ye olden days.
April 28, 2016
this movie was terrible
April 18, 2016
Fun film for the entire family.
½ April 2, 2016
Beautiful costume and set design, with a cute romance. I enjoyed this more than the other snow white adaptions, including the disney animated one.