Mirrors 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mirrors 2 Reviews

April 11, 2016
I Wish i should watch it
July 18, 2015
The first one was scary , so I'll watch this out of interest.
July 28, 2014
"Mirrors 2" fails in almost every way. The story is a cliche in its entirety, the script is completely implausible and flawed, the acting is atrocious, and there was not a single likable or believable character in the entire film. With that said, the movie does have a few tense moments and a cringeworthy amount of gore. The score was also very solid, especially for a movie so poor.
½ July 19, 2014
A horrifyingly stupid follow-up to the original.
June 24, 2014
Pretty OK! But need more supporting actors and I don't understand one part: Why is the main character's father nearly a victim as well? However, the ending is better than the original (Just my opinion).
½ February 21, 2014
why don't they have Cameron Boyce it would be a better movie and show the trailer pleeeease
February 10, 2014
it was a ok not good at all, but it still is worth watching if you liked number 1 I didn't like that much
October 7, 2013
lame sequel skip this one!
½ July 31, 2013
Pure garbage, yes, with big ole left-hanging plot holes and, well, let's just say I gave it 1.5 stars instead of a half-star because I'm completely in love with Nick Stahl. That's it.
July 31, 2013
This movie had a decent story, but did not stand up to the first at all,
July 19, 2013
Not bad, some of it has cool ideas to please horror fans. Just it's a direct to video movie and it reminds you to much of a poorly scripted idea that someone came up with to make money since the first was a hit.
In some ways it's better then the original, in others it's not even close.
½ June 19, 2013
Mirrors 2 is far from a good movie but it does have its moments. There are several scenes of good suspense, good gore and good scares but much like the first film in the series, it tends to fall apart and lose the awesome potential that comes from "killers" in mirrors. Much like the first film, Mirrors 2 could have potentially been one of the scariest films of all time, instead it's much too much like the first film and nothing like it at the same time (if you see both you'll understand). While still enjoyable and surprisingly good for a direct to video sequel, Mirrors 2 will likely be forgotten in time.
June 9, 2013
First part was waaaaayyy better than this one !
½ June 5, 2013
it was ok but seemed more like a ghost murder mistery to me
½ May 14, 2013
I really liked the first Mirrors, but this isn't as good. It had enough in it to keep me entertained, but not as much as the first. It has a good amount of blood and gore, a few jumps, and it's pretty eerie and creepy throughout. The ending seemed a lot like the end for the movie Sleepy Hollow, though. But if you like the first Mirrors, I recommend watching this sequel.
April 24, 2013
like the idea about parallel world of mirrors and reflecting surfaces.. idea about dead person killing all responsibles are not that new.. but i liked all the story!
½ April 1, 2013
Pretty gruesome in places but this doesn't make for a good horror without a good story and acting.
March 22, 2013
Mirrors 2 was not as good as the original but sequels rarely are. For a sequel in a well known franchise this was a good movie. This movie was done as a true horror movie, whereas the first one was done as more of a psychological thriller. Max the security guard played by Nick Stahl is trying to get his life together & sees ghosts in mirrors in his Father's store. The Mayflower opens a store in the south & chaos breaks loose. What I liked here was that they do not try to out do the original, & most of the scenes are shot at night where Max is on duty engaging with the demons. The plot does have a subplot involving Max & the store which makes it more interesting than expected. Although I think the ending could have been better it is definitely left open for a sequel. Also, there are aspects of the plot that are a stretch. But for a horror sequel it is still a good movie with some plot twists & a lot of good drama. It's slow in some segments but still well acted for this genre. If sequels are half as good as the original they are considered to be a success. This one is about a third as good as the 1st one, so it is a good flic.
½ January 20, 2013
A little gorey, but still more interesting than the first one.
½ January 8, 2013
worst than mirrors and that was saying something, I didn't like it, thought it was crap, I will not watch this film ever again, crap film, it starred Nick Stahl, Lawrence Turner and Emmanuelle Vaugier