Miss Rose White - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Miss Rose White Reviews

May 13, 2014
This is a very good movie, on family ties.. Acting, I love
May 13, 2014
Very interesting movie; Kyra Sedgwick and her father flees Poland just before the Nazis invade it; sadly her mother and sister wasn't as lucky and perish in the Holocaust. But not so, the sister survives, and comes to New York, upsetting the life that she carefully and quietly started in the US. very interesting picture.
May 13, 2014
Its been years since I saw this, but I found it really powerful at the time.
½ May 13, 2014
this is a family favorite! such a sad, great movie!
Liked this one a lot
May 13, 2014
This is a solid, decent movie of anecdotes about family, relationship dynamics, and the things the Jews suffered because of the Holocaust, told through the lives of Jews in 1940's America, including the simultaneously confident and insecure character Rachel Weiss/Rose White. I recommend it.
INCREDIBLE movie
a bit hollywoodized, but good storyline and ending
½ May 13, 2014
Interesting fact I just learned: Hallmark movies have been in existence since 1951! So nice to know that the supply of cheesy movies has been so steady for the past 50+ years.
½ May 13, 2014
Very good movie. Didn't expect the ending, but Hallmark is like that, isn't it?
May 13, 2014
wow, the acting is amazing! it was brilliantly done, but it wasnt exactly my type of movie.
½ May 13, 2014
Pretty good in general. It's not exactly fast paced or exciting, but it's a "true to life" story of a Jewish family's life in America following the Holocaust. The acting for the most part is very good. Overall, it well conveys a lot of the emotion of the day.