Miss Rose White Reviews

This is a very good movie, on family ties.. Acting, I love

This is a very good movie, on family ties.. Acting, I love

• May 13, 2014

Very interesting movie; Kyra Sedgwick and her father flees Poland just before the Nazis invade it; sadly her mother and sister wasn't as lucky and perish in the Holocaust. But not so, the sister survives, and comes to New York, upsetting the life that she carefully and quietly started in the US. very interesting picture.

• May 13, 2014

Its been years since I saw this, but I found it really powerful at the time.

Its been years since I saw this, but I found it really powerful at the time.

• May 13, 2014

this is a family favorite! such a sad, great movie!

this is a family favorite! such a sad, great movie!

Liked this one a lot

Liked this one a lot

• May 13, 2014

This is a solid, decent movie of anecdotes about family, relationship dynamics, and the things the Jews suffered because of the Holocaust, told through the lives of Jews in 1940's America, including the simultaneously confident and insecure character Rachel Weiss/Rose White. I recommend it.

INCREDIBLE movie a bit hollywoodized, but good storyline and ending

INCREDIBLE movie a bit hollywoodized, but good storyline and ending

• May 13, 2014

Interesting fact I just learned: Hallmark movies have been in existence since 1951! So nice to know that the supply of cheesy movies has been so steady for the past 50+ years.

• May 13, 2014

Very good movie. Didn't expect the ending, but Hallmark is like that, isn't it?

Very good movie. Didn't expect the ending, but Hallmark is like that, isn't it?