Miss You Can Do It Reviews

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    May 15, 2016

Beautiful. Such a sweet film - inspiring and just lovely.

Beautiful. Such a sweet film - inspiring and just lovely.

• Jan 15, 2015

A beautiful movie about a special kind of beauty.

A beautiful movie about a special kind of beauty.

• Aug 16, 2014

An amazingly open and open-hearted story about a beauty pageant like no other for young girls with disabling conditions. Abby Curran, a young woman with her own physical disabilities was the first woman with disabilities to compete in the Miss America pageant. The pageant she has created celebrates the diversity of physical and mental abilities and the varying qualities of true beauty and personal courage.

• May 17, 2014

Such a wonderful documentary!

Such a wonderful documentary!

• Jul 01, 2013

I watched Miss You Can Do It with my wife when it premiered on HBO. I thought it was a well done, sincere and informative documentary that gave my wife and I a glimpse into the lives of girls with disabilities. Yes, it showed their hardships and the obstacles they must overcome, but it also showed their desire to simply live a normal life and how much they can and do enjoy life. One of the most refreshingly informative aspects of this documentary is the focus on not only the girls but their families. For a truly in depth and complete glimpse into what it means to live with a disability and how it makes the person and their families stronger. I highly recommend Miss You Can Do It!

• Jun 27, 2013

Extraordinary! A worthwhile story well told.

Extraordinary! A worthwhile story well told.