Mission of Honor Reviews

• 15h ago

Pro: true story of brave Poles, Czechs, and Canadians. Con: aerial combat didn't look real

• Feb 25, 2020

Also known under Hurricane on IMDb A really really good film!

Also known under Hurricane on IMDb A really really good film!

• Nov 29, 2019

Overall, I believe that Mission of Honor is a good movie which portrays the Polish people in Britain who want revenge against the Germans. However, there were some unnecessary scenes, such as the bar fight, and anything else in the bar, as in my opinion it didn't add to the story all that much.

• Sep 29, 2019

Not a very good movie at all. Very slow and boring, horrible CGI. Poor story details, loss of focus on every seen, no follow through. Dog fights were bad because of the horrible CGI (Computer Generated Images)

• Aug 21, 2019

There is something about the British taking a good story and making it stiff and boring. This is one of those. Wish it was better.

• Aug 04, 2019

I enjoy a well told war drama, especially one based on actual events. This film, does a nice job of mixing some "Human interest" subplots, and CGI combat scenes. There isn't a lot of high drama in either area. The information about Polish pilots that contributed a great deal to the defense of Great Britain. During an extremely vital time during WWII, is something worth bringing to light.

• Aug 01, 2019

I really appreciate a movie that actually uses the language of the protagonists. It all just feels more real. I thought they made a very actuate period piece and it was an exciting storyline. Also some interesting behind the action storylines that made it even more real.

• May 02, 2019

CGI special effects not very good. It was a struggle to keep my attention on the movie due to the slow pace. Otherwise the historical story was a good one.

• May 01, 2019

The true story deserved to be told on the big screen, but with a director up to the task. (Mauro Lanari)

• Mar 25, 2019

Highly recommendable. Obviously enough, as a native Pole, I am far from posing for an objective and unattached viewer. Yet, the movie is a proper history lesson and does a lot of deserved good to the all too often underestimated true Polish heroes in the Battle of Britain. God Bless them.