Mission of the Shark - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mission of the Shark Reviews

½ September 9, 2012
Belter of a film. So much potential for a remake though that could be truly epic. Quint says so.
½ December 6, 2011
Just finished watching with the hubbie. Good movie but i hate the fact that the Captain was convicted for his mistake that the ship was sunk.
½ June 7, 2011
MISSION OF THE SHARK: THE SAGA OF THE U.S.S. INDIANAPOLIS (1991)
November 14, 2010
This is one of the most dishonest films you could find about sharks. The scene in Jaws were 'Quint' explains his own experience in this incident didn't help, but more dishonest accounts of shark attack elsewhere all helped them get away with it. These men died because they was in the Pacific for five days, most of them actually in the water.
People who survived have explained there were no shark attacks, just visits. 50 bodies recovered later showed sharks had mutilated the bodies without eating them, with the result they was found. Bodies in the water were carrion merely investigated by sharks that rejected them. We are not a prey specie for any kind of shark.
January 8, 2009
Good war movie. And I will never forget the sharks!!! My gosh, the sharks in this movie were enough to make you never want to go near a beach again.
December 15, 2008