Mission Park - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mission Park Reviews

February 26, 2014
Se hace lo que se puede... con el presupuesto que se tiene..
January 4, 2014
The worst movie of 2013, and one of the worst I've ever seen. The acting is stiff and lifeless. The plot is a stock caricature of heist films and cop dramas. The dialogue is unconvincing. The events seem to happen completely out of sequence, like you're watching a movie about a movie, rather than watching a movie. By the halfway point of the movie, the entire mess is convoluted into a glorified skin flick. However, in 2013, the standard of acting has gone up for adult films, and Montelongo would've been better off casting those actors instead of this cast that alternates between lifeless and over-the-top at any given moment. Some movies have plot holes, this movie has a plot minefield. If this doesn't win a Razzie, I don't know what will.
December 15, 2013
This is a very poorly written and directed movie. As much as I was hoping that this would be a good movie being from SA, good like La Mission, I was very very disappointed. I found myself cringing often. Its of the caliber of a high school students theater class project but with hired actors and crew and a budget.
½ September 13, 2013
very low budget film, but good story line.
September 9, 2013
its not everyday a movie comes around like this one,
this movie had a lot of hearth.
it had a great cast and the plot brings pride to a surreal latin community in todays time.
August 11, 2013
Apart from its intense action scenes, Mission Park surprises as a well-crafted drama, and captures the grit and truths of growing up in San Antonio where children are held back by the long arm of gangs and the expectation that no one can rise beyond poverty to follow their dreams.
August 6, 2013
I was able to see this film at an advanced screening. This is an awesome film. The story is fantastic and the acting is award worthy. It is great to see some great Latin actors cast in a film that shows their level of talent.
August 6, 2013
I, along with many of my friends, are anxiously awaiting to see the movie