Mister Eleven - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mister Eleven Reviews

February 17, 2012
I loved Mister Eleven!!! It wasn't really a film, it was just a 2-part mini tv movie in a way, but i wouldn't call it an actual film. I really liked the 3 leads - Sean Maguire, Adam Garcia & Michelle Ryan - they were all perfectly cast. Michelle was really lucky getting to kiss such gorgeous guys throughout!!! It was really funny and the whole thing about girls marrying their 11th sexual partner by the age of 28 or 29? I don't believe in that at all. Nothing against people who believe in the whole numbers thing like Saz did, but it's not for me at all. Utterly great, hilarious and Adam Garcia with no shirt and wet at the time = OH YEAH!!!
½ May 18, 2011
Some genius at AT&T U-Verse rated this Brit chick flick high enough to be Oscar worthy, but if she was anything like this film's lead character, she is so selfimportant, shallow & numbers-obsessed as to drag everyone around her into her lunatic alternate universe.
March 28, 2011
Ok. Not great. Had a few nice moments, but on a whole it was more on the lame side.
½ November 22, 2010
Even though this was a made for TV series, why every core woman character in chick 'rom-com' flick has to be that self-righteous, troublesome & dumb?!! And this one (played by Michelle Ryan), here, is especially irritating.
February 8, 2010
Adama Garcia AND Sean Maguire? What red-blooded woman could not love this film! Two very hot guys and a great storyline. I was really glad that Saz made the right choice at the end and choose the dishy doctor!
January 20, 2010