Mixed Nuts - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mixed Nuts Reviews

April 19, 2015
In some parts they seem like they're begging for laughs which isn't good for a holiday comedy.
February 19, 2015
Fantastic!
How did this film get such low ratings, reviews? I really liked this picture.
½ December 24, 2014
Hey, I liked it. Sure it was crap, and hardly a Christmas movie, but I liked its dark comedy and stupidity. A guilty pleasure I guess.
December 14, 2014
Fun Christmas time crazy comedy with constant laughs. Lots of old school name brand actors including Steve Martin, Adam Sandler, and the sexy Joliette Lewis.
December 13, 2014
From Nora Ephron comes the kooky Christmas comedy Mixed Nuts. Starring Steve Martin, Rita Wilson, Juliette Lewis, and Adam Sandler, the film has a great cast. But the characters aren't that interesting; their just eccentric weirdos that're all doing their own separate things and they don't really work well together. And, the story too is all over the place, with things just happening randomly without any lead up. Festively chaotic, Mixed Nuts delivers a few laughs but is too uneven and lacks focus.
August 12, 2014
(First and only viewing - 8/21/2008)
½ July 4, 2014
Remade French movie, chock-full of mainline actors/comedic talent that seems to be in competition with itself from beginning to end. Maddening and tough to believe throughout, only with a handful of laughs.
June 8, 2014
another watch just to see Adam Sandler's role in this movie not terrible but I've definitely seen better from Steve Martin
May 23, 2014
Sandler makes some crap movies
May 9, 2014
Actually? Very funny in 2014, even though not appreciated in 1994. Great cast!
March 16, 2014
This is what every christmas movie should be like, this movie has a lot of heart, great comedic timing and the cast is wonderful. Some people say that this is one of Steve Martin's lesser movies, but I truly believe he gives an all round good performance and The film's plot is a unique and interesting concept. all together a oddly hilarious and warmly heartfelt film
March 11, 2014
"Mixed Nuts" a favorite of Jolyn Braithwaite, can barely scrape by with 2 fresh ratings. A total of a whopping 7%. Maybe "Wall-E" isn't looking so bad after all? :)
February 22, 2014
Por supuesto, una peli de navidad que vale la pena.
January 3, 2014
I own this on DVD in a three movie pack along with:
* Roxanne (1987)
* L.A. Story (1991)
December 28, 2013
this film has it's moments, but they get old very fast. i did like seeing liev schreiber in drag dancing with steve martin. that made me chuckle. the rest was annoying.
½ October 18, 2013
It almost felt like a play. Kind of one of those movies thats hard to resist and you dont really look at as a movie, but only family entertainment. A great way to star off the holidays is "mixed nuts"
August 25, 2013
I hadn't seen this in ages. The script is terrible, but Liev Schrieber is hilarious and made it worth watching. Check it out if a fan of Schreiber, otherwise skip it.
June 11, 2013
It's a pretty bad movie with a worthless plot. The actors work hard to bring the characters to life but it lacks any substance due to a poorly written script. It had potential with the whole suicide hotline but other than that it drags on too long at times. Madeline Kahn and Liev Schreiber are the main highlights of this movie. I have to say that's the only reason I stayed with it. Not something I'd watch again anytime soon!
½ February 24, 2013
Ihan jopa siedettava ollakseen jouluelokuva. Tata aikoinaan diggailin ja Steve Martin oli ihana. Juliette Lewis sopi tahan rooliin aika hyvin mutta on siltikin rasittava nayttelija.
January 12, 2013
Its a watch, not the best movie, not the worst.