Mobster Reviews

• Nov 19, 2018

What the hell did I watch?

What the hell did I watch?

• Mar 28, 2017

At a runtime of only 84 minutes, "Mobster" is mercifully brief but still somehow manages to drag. Bad writing, horrible performances and stagnant, ugly cinematography from beginning to end. "Mobster" would be charmingly amateurish if there were an ounce of joy or life to the production but it commits the cardinal sin of bad, indie film: it's boring.

• Mar 22, 2017

Fresh take on the mobster genre. Feels like it's stripped from the headlines. Delivered what I expected but kept me guessing at the same time. Thumbs up.