Reviews

• Feb 05, 2013

An awesome documentary on the somewhat mysterious (in North America anyway) world of electronic music. A perfect sister doc to "Skratch". If nothing else, the sheer amount of groovy, sometimes intense dance music would make even the squarest of us shake our butts. Not for everyone, but if you like electronic music, it's a must.

• Nov 14, 2008

• Jun 12, 2008

Fierce cover work, too bad it deceives the actual documentary which at times falls short of expectations. It traces electronic music back to its beginning of its early pioneers, to the various forms its spawned today.

• May 20, 2008

A very nice (but by no means comprehensive) look at electronic music in most of its forms. Electronic music had so much momentum and expanded so quickly by the time this was released however, that it's more than a little dated now.

• Nov 13, 2007

required viewing for anyone touched by the electronic music scene.

required viewing for anyone touched by the electronic music scene.

• Nov 07, 2007

Great documentry about the dance scene featuring DJs and Electonic musicians.

Great documentry about the dance scene featuring DJs and Electonic musicians.

• Sep 21, 2007

A must see for anyone interested in electronic music.

A must see for anyone interested in electronic music.

• Jul 29, 2007

love this documentary.

love this documentary.

• Jul 25, 2007

A very good documentary on electronic music. I'm glad it touched upon most of the various styles. Could have been a bit longer in my opinion.

• Jun 13, 2007

This movie is an absolute must-see for fans of electronic music. It gives a great history of how the music and the rave culture came about and also features commentary by legends across all genres from Panacea to Autechre to Carl Cox and everywhere in between.