Mohra Reviews

• Jan 12, 2016

One of the best stories and screenplays of that year. It's a gem for the people who loved the 90's era.

• May 21, 2011

One of the best Bolly action flicks

One of the best Bolly action flicks

• Aug 26, 2010

tu cheez badi hai mast mast became a classic.. :))

tu cheez badi hai mast mast became a classic.. :))

• Dec 24, 2009

wtchd it as a child n then forgot wot hapoens in the movie..but iv always loved the songs. When i watched it again recently i was surprised at what a gr8 movie it really is! It captures the essence of bollywood in the early 90's n even now the songs r still brilliant!!

• Apr 11, 2009

i like this film coz it was my childhood days craze

i like this film coz it was my childhood days craze

• Sep 07, 2008

This movie is the best , great story good action , but what the hell this was full suniel shetty movie then why did they put akshay's name first , this is unfair for suniel's popularity, anyway a 5 star movie.

• Mar 26, 2008

a dam nice movie.,.one of my oldie fav

a dam nice movie.,.one of my oldie fav

• Dec 27, 2007

unintentionally funny

unintentionally funny

• Dec 24, 2007

Absolute nonsense with crazy songs like tip tip barsaa and tu cheez badi hai mast mast. Suniel Shetty and Akshay Kumar when they were acting nincompoops. A must watch!

• Nov 15, 2007

i actually got an instant addiction to akshay kumar from the mast mast song. wow, he was a true charmer or a 12 year old lol... and it was just that i wasnt a movie buff so i did not understand movies. so excuse my comments on that. i watched it as a kid, and loved it!