Money Reviews

• Jul 08, 2018

After watching this horrible flic (only because RT had an 83% audience approval), I had to chew on a mouthful or roofng nails and still, the movie would not go away!

• Nov 03, 2017

Without a doubt the worst movie I have ever seen bar gravity, do not inflict this on yourself for any reason.

• Oct 30, 2017

Oh dear God - a truly dreadful movie. Messrs Lutz and Williams deliver leaden, stereotyped performances in a plot that doesn't know where to go. An hour and a half of your life you won't get back.

• Oct 24, 2017

Had some very entertaining moments, the guy who played John was definitely a scene stealer, and every good scene had him in it. The problem is the ending. I just stayed up past midnight on a work night to finish this up and the ending was terrible. Not worth it.

• Oct 24, 2017

We watched the whole thing thinking it would get better. The thief was the only reason we kept going. He nailed it. But every other actor was weighing him down. The story was awful. "Spoiler Alert" A stay at home wife oblivious to financial obligations is against her husband stealing until he tells her they are broke. She then steals half the money that her husband stole, away from the thief, and leaves her husband. Is this supposed to empower women?

• Oct 16, 2017

A violent thriller of captor and captives, with plenty of reversals, adding up to a familiar, but entertaining entertainment.

• Apr 30, 2017

Meh. Pretty textbook b-movie thriller. Nothing memorable or particularly enjoyable.

• Dec 23, 2016

Awesome movie! Def a must watch.

Awesome movie! Def a must watch.

• Nov 15, 2016

don't bother, you will only be left dissapointed, that's if you even make it through to the end

• Nov 14, 2016

This is quite a shit movie. I understand the low budget but dialogue writing and direction coupled with some stereotypical acting is quite bad.