Money Talks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Money Talks Reviews

½ February 20, 2014
Sometimes funny, moderately inoffensive action flick that's built on Tucker's manic energy. Apart from that, it's stupid a lot of the time, but not nearly so much as lots of other action films.
December 9, 2013
i would love to see the movie
November 28, 2013
I'm not going to say that I hated this film but its in between but it didn't hate it though Money Talks as a movie does not work together especially the forgettable plot neither did the jokes either same with the predictable action scenes but overall I didn't hate Money Talks its ok and also more of a time waster.
November 13, 2013
loooove you Chris Tucker
November 9, 2013
Chris Tucker is a crook who gets arrested and ends up escaping thanks to a jewel thief who saved him. However, everyone is looking for him, including Charlie Sheen, who is trying to get the big story as a reporter. I remember really liking this when it came out, but since then, this movie has lost a bit of its luster. It has its moments, but a lot of things have aged pretty poorly. Still good, just not as great as I remember it being.
August 31, 2013
una de las peoes peliculas tucker es insoortable
½ August 26, 2013
Chris Tucker in the 90's is hilarious!
May 6, 2013
funny movie ever !!!
March 21, 2013
Money Talks and bullshit walks all over your screen or VCR or DVD or Blu Ray player.
January 3, 2013
This is ausome funny to dont mess wit chris
December 20, 2012
I really don't like Chris Tucker - I find him way over the top obnoxious and not in a good way.
October 13, 2012
way too funny! :) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
October 10, 2012
This is one of da funnest movies i ever seen Chris tucker staring in
September 26, 2012
This is wrong.
No, this is right. I t can't get no righter.
½ September 13, 2012
The movie definitely exists by its humor and the Chris Tucker performance but without these two aspect it is a dead end. Money talks therefore still fairly watchable and fun but is far from being a memorable one as the overall quality remains despite its fun overall very poor.

Recommended to Chris tucker fan.
½ September 7, 2012
I don't care what people say! I really do enjoy this movie so much. I could watch Chris Tucker in anything and be entertained. After seeing this movie syndicated so many times on TBS and TNT growing up, I've just learned to ignore the flaws. This is one of those sit back, laugh, and enjoy movies. Just don't try and think about it too much.
September 1, 2012
"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?!" Pure Chris Tucker Gold? Exactly what I wanted. This has to be the reason why they made the Rush Hour series, especially since it replicates much of Tucker's antics from this. Definitely one of the more entertaining comedy actors to watch. Plays roughly the same character as usual but its funny so don't change what ain't broke. Could lose half a star on the routine ending (and if you don't enjoy Tucker as much as I do) but probably not have been generic at the time so can't penalise the film-makers. Never been a fan of Charlie Sheen, the french villains didn't offer anything and the rest of the cast were pretty dull to watch but Tucker manages to keep this one alive.
August 28, 2012
I was obsessed with this upon its release. I'm pretty sure if I watched it now I would hate it. Not sure what that says about the movie. Or about me.
½ August 27, 2012
Yet another film I loved in middle school is now a terrible and bland action comedy that gets a more generous score than it should simply because I used to like it. Dry acting all around, especially from Charlie Sheen. There's a few good laughs in this film, but overall a very dumb comedy.