Money Talks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Money Talks Reviews

July 31, 2014
Chris Tucker at his best him and Sheen shine in this one, Ratner would go on to do the Rush Hour movies. A laugh at loud hilarious movie.
"You know guns don't kill people, stupid motherf*ckers with guns kill people."
July 16, 2014
This ia about a hustler named Franklin who gets jailed and while being transported from prison to prison a bunch of real criminals have the bus wrecked and now cops and even other prisoners are dead. Being accused of murder Frankilin ask the help of a t.v. reporter to clear his name. As always Chris Tucker is loud and very funny. For some it doesn't work but for Chris Tucker he is at his best like that. Charlie Sheen is good here but you don't get much laughs from him. It kept me laughing and entertained so can't really complain. It was worth watching with being as funny as it is.
March 28, 2014
Chris Tucker boy you a fool
½ March 24, 2014
Money Talks delivers plenty of laughs generated by Chris Tucker and Charlie Sheen who give solid performances in this pre-Rush Hour action comedy by Brett Ratner.
½ February 20, 2014
Sometimes funny, moderately inoffensive action flick that's built on Tucker's manic energy. Apart from that, it's stupid a lot of the time, but not nearly so much as lots of other action films.
December 9, 2013
i would love to see the movie
November 28, 2013
I'm not going to say that I hated this film but its in between but it didn't hate it though Money Talks as a movie does not work together especially the forgettable plot neither did the jokes either same with the predictable action scenes but overall I didn't hate Money Talks its ok and also more of a time waster.
November 13, 2013
loooove you Chris Tucker
November 9, 2013
Chris Tucker is a crook who gets arrested and ends up escaping thanks to a jewel thief who saved him. However, everyone is looking for him, including Charlie Sheen, who is trying to get the big story as a reporter. I remember really liking this when it came out, but since then, this movie has lost a bit of its luster. It has its moments, but a lot of things have aged pretty poorly. Still good, just not as great as I remember it being.
August 31, 2013
una de las peoes peliculas tucker es insoortable
½ August 26, 2013
Chris Tucker in the 90's is hilarious!
May 6, 2013
funny movie ever !!!
March 21, 2013
Money Talks and bullshit walks all over your screen or VCR or DVD or Blu Ray player.
January 3, 2013
This is ausome funny to dont mess wit chris
December 20, 2012
I really don't like Chris Tucker - I find him way over the top obnoxious and not in a good way.
October 13, 2012
way too funny! :) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
October 10, 2012
This is one of da funnest movies i ever seen Chris tucker staring in
September 26, 2012
This is wrong.
No, this is right. I t can't get no righter.
½ September 13, 2012
The movie definitely exists by its humor and the Chris Tucker performance but without these two aspect it is a dead end. Money talks therefore still fairly watchable and fun but is far from being a memorable one as the overall quality remains despite its fun overall very poor.

Recommended to Chris tucker fan.