Mongoland Reviews

• Feb 04, 2011

In the beginning I thought it was going to be a good movie, but after watching for a while, I changed my mind. It was kind of cute, I quess... but it was extremely slow. Conclusion: boring.

• Nov 22, 2009

After half a yr of travels since summer, Pia comes home and tries to find a way back into her old life. Things have changed more than she thought...however, it started to snow and it was just like Xmas.

• Dec 15, 2008

All movies are good in good company. :)

All movies are good in good company. :)

• Feb 22, 2008

Ikke vaerst til aa vaere laget paa dugnad. Ser dyrere ut enn den er. Til tider ganske saa morsomt (og jeg er ikke fra Rogaland). S.K.

• Jan 20, 2008

A good norwegian movie!

A good norwegian movie!

• Dec 23, 2007

Typisk jul i Stavanger....

Typisk jul i Stavanger....

• Dec 08, 2007

Min favorittjulefilm!

Min favorittjulefilm!

• Nov 05, 2007

Beste julefilmen så finns. Gir den retta julastemningå for alle fra Rogaland. Kristoffer Joner e magiske i denne.

• Oct 10, 2007

Ingen jul uden mongoland<3

Ingen jul uden mongoland<3

• Sep 07, 2007

Denne filmen er bare humor!

Denne filmen er bare humor!