Mo'Nique - I Coulda Been Your Cellmate! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mo'Nique - I Coulda Been Your Cellmate! Reviews

August 27, 2013
Love that crazy bitch.
October 6, 2012
this was very funny and inspiring. monique is one stong woman!
June 3, 2012
Funny as all get out will watch again
April 23, 2011
Hilarious! Had me rolling with laughter through ALL of it!
July 28, 2010
MoNique is hilarious... And genuine!!!
April 6, 2010
Mo'Nique is a goddess. She is funny, moving, explicit, honest, and down-to-earth as she visits and shares her talent with a women's correctional facility in Ohio. She chose to visit these women and treat them with respect and love...a wonderful example of compassion.
February 11, 2010
wow, very uplifting, funny :-D
December 20, 2009
this was very funny and inspiring. monique is one stong woman!
August 9, 2009
No matter how many times you watch...you will laugh.
July 14, 2009
Funny as all get out will watch again
June 30, 2009
Mo'nique is something else. No one is like her. She stands for right and for the things that really need for someone to stand for.
June 7, 2009
I liked it and the message that we are all people, regardless of our situation. And I agree with that. The comedy is usual monique style.
June 2, 2009
big up to Monique for taking it to prison..that was nice..
as far as rating goes,lets just say you have to be really 'down' to enjoy I Coulda Been Your Cellmate!
June 1, 2009
This movie was sooo funny and very inspirational all at once. Monique is an amazing women and i commend her for this and i loved hearing the story of these women who made bad decisions but are still holding on contrary to wat others may say or think!!
½ May 25, 2009
i really enjoyed this video monique is truly at her best but the movie kept stopping what must I do to resolve that problem?
March 5, 2009
Monique "lol" ha ha ha she kilt it with da comedy thing i was like wow she had me rolling with everything she said and how she acted it out and den she had da colorful suit on...
½ January 26, 2009
It was a very good movie. Cant wait to see it again.
November 18, 2008
I laughed my azz off and cried my eyes out watch this really hits the heart..
November 16, 2008
AShe does stand up at a correctional facility in Ohio. Its rather amazing acyualy, she also has conversations with some of the cell mates and they share their story, her comedy is acualy hillarious. she is amazing, its very uplifting for the cellmates and for us the spectator.
November 15, 2008