Monkey Love Reviews

• Oct 20, 2016

Jérémy beautiful Boy

Jérémy beautiful Boy

• Jan 18, 2014

This movie was crap. If you are considering watching it...don't. Stamp of Judgement: Piss Poor

• Nov 23, 2013

Own it and have seen it many times...Love this movie!!

Own it and have seen it many times...Love this movie!!

• Sep 01, 2008

OK,I admit it,I only got this movie because Jeremy Renner was in it,you got me.Overall it was pretty stupid,it had it's funny moments and also a butt shot,lol.

• Jun 25, 2008

This was a cute little flick to watch. I don't see why it's rated as low as it is. I thought it deserved a pass in my books! Of course when you first being to watch it the "soap opera-ish" camera is a little bit of a setback, but once you forget about that tiny detail and focus a bit more heavily on the movie aspect, the film's adorable aspects shine through. The acting was quite good, and I did end up chuckling a bit in several scenes ^_^ and the overall storyline wasn't too bad. There was funny dialogue and humorous situations. I gave the film a 6 out of 10, mostly because it was actually quite good and left somewhat of an impact. But I did have some minor issues regarding character motives: just a bit of an issue with Amy's motives for wanting to ditch her friends, and then the fact that she was depressed afterwards... that didn't make much sense, and also the random psycho scythe father guy. (was he really needed? XD)