Monster Brawl Reviews

• Nov 25, 2018

Es una pena que haya ideas tan buenas que se ejecuten tan mal. Si sólo hubiesen añadido el sonido del publico podríamos estar hablando de una gran película de serie C, en vez de eso tenemos un montón de silencio, unas luchas aceptables y unos presentadores intentando aguantar la película como pueden. Todo un desperdicio de potencial, mi nota es un 3. Versión completa en: Vaderexpress.blogspot.com

• Apr 01, 2017

This is not a good movie. It's funny and cheesy though. So bad it's actually decently good. Very low expectations going on

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jun 03, 2016

"MILF Alert: Mummy I'd Like to Find" Make Monster Brawl into a video game, and keep Lance Henriksen as the announcer, then you might seriously be onto something. As a film though, give Monster Brawl as wide a berth as you possibly can.

• Sep 22, 2014

A monster vs. monster movie set-up to look like a pay-per-view wrestling event, even including Jimmy Hart and Kevin Nash. Not great, but it is fun.

• Mar 10, 2014

Insanely funny B movie with great effects and excellent voiceover by Lance Hendrickson.

• Oct 03, 2013

141009: A big fan of Professional Wrestling, MMA or perhaps monsters may derive some entertainment out of this film but I doubt it. Deleted as soon as it was over.

• Aug 28, 2013

well...was pretty bad but for some reason I was somewhat entertained. Think more can be done with the concept.

• Aug 15, 2013

I went into this expecting a bad movie. I was right. It was terrible. It was so terrible, it was great! Bad acting, bad sets, bad costumes and make-up. Staring a bunch of little known actors and wrestlers turned actor. The budget of the movie was $200,000.00. Most of that money was probably to pay Lance Henriksen to narrate. I loved it. Watch it now on Netflix Streaming.

• Jun 30, 2013

A movie which will probably entertain many wrestling fans. As for us with an actual brain, this title offers very little. The monsters somewhat lack any characteristic abilities or traits, the humor seems to be centered towards an audience of mentally retarded 9-year-olds, and overall it just seems like a series of over-sensationalized fights with people dressed in costume...er, yeah, wrestling.

• Jun 14, 2013

Monster Brawl : des monstres se battent à mort dans des combats de catch. Très mal réalisé malgré une idée de départ marrante ;à réserver aux amateurs de catch pour la présence (très mal utilisée) de Jimmy Hart et Kevin Nash. Cerise sur le fumier : il n'y a pas de fin !