Monster High - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Monster High Reviews

February 15, 2016
I seen this movie when i was a kid about 5 years old, i re watched it, and oh my god its terrible. The writing, the jokes, the screenplay, the sexual content all terrible. The only redeeming quality is its campy and extremely cheesy monster effects, there crap but fun to watch. Please do not watch this movie it will mess up your brain!
June 28, 2015
i want to see this movie
April 6, 2014
While it might be aware of how bad it is, it doesn't seem to get that it's too utterly stupid to be enjoyable. The characters are pretty wonky, and the gore and creature effects look fun, but the humor is pretty bad and it goes too far at times. It ends up being a forgettable dud.
January 27, 2014
i love creepy movies. it freaks my sister out.
January 18, 2014
wonder what this is about
December 26, 2013
Abigail
louse funnel
October 13, 2013
A 80's horror-comedy that takes place in a high school. This time with an alien twist. Pretty ridiculous, sometimes funny, most times stupid (but sufficient nudity to keep me watching).
June 6, 2012
Five stars great film
½ June 12, 2011
I actually really enjoyed this. It was silly and they knew it. It's a good companion to The Garbage Pail Kids Movie.
October 3, 2010
Monster High is my very favorite show ever!!!
½ July 18, 2010
A bad movie but what did you expect from a movie called Monser High. It was fun though. If you enjoy bad horror movies then check it out.
½ October 18, 2009
Funny as hell. more like a tit show thow.
½ July 12, 2009
Feeling like an mid-grade early Troma movie, Monster High may be bad, but its combination of self-aware campiness, slapstick, and fun gore effects (including killer Converse and a giant weed monster devouring a stoner, something you may remember from Scary Movie 2) make it an enjoyable and occasionally funny genre romp. Not really as smart as its Kaufman cousins, but original and inspired enough in the off-beats to merit a watch.
June 19, 2009
no real plot had some funny parts
½ October 15, 2008
This movie was just...HORRRIBLE. Extremely displeasent. It failed as a comedy and as a Sci-Fi horror film. Don't see this.
July 14, 2008
The box proudly declares: "From the Co-Producers who brought you 'Return of the Swamp Thing'!" That about sums it up. Worst movie ever. But it's so freakin' brilliant it makes my brain ache.
April 16, 2008
monster + boobies = win
February 20, 2008
This is camp. The movie doesn't take itself serious, the plot is whack, acting is over the top and sometimes ridiculous. In the right mood (or under the right medication), this could be a very funny movie.
December 31, 2007
This movie is completely nonsensical. Imagine a giant gangbang involving The Teen Wolf movies, Animal House, and A random alien film. Thrown in a bunch of titties and a big showdown on the basketball court and you have a big pile of shit called Monster High.