Monster High: 13 Wishes Reviews

• Jul 23, 2018

This is only for 74 Minutes, Don’t know why these monster high movies are too short.

• Jul 14, 2018

To be honest, this was Ok, it is not for very long

To be honest, this was Ok, it is not for very long

• Dec 20, 2016

It is a great filme and the app I really good there is nothing like it:{)

It is a great filme and the app I really good there is nothing like it:{)

• Feb 16, 2016

I've always been a fan of monster high and I will still be.This movie brings back all of the old characters and the creators brought new characters to the movie.13 wishes is one of my cousin's favorite and one of my favorites.

• Jan 14, 2016

I love it moster high

I love it moster high

• Sep 16, 2015

We have to work for what we want. A new school year is starting and it appears to be much of the same. Howleen is sick of not being amongst the popular girls and meets a genie who offers her 13 wishes; however, she quickly discovers that having all of her heart's desire may be more pressure than she can handle. Howleen and her friends will need to correct some of the mistakes of her wishes. "Look good. Feel good." Three directors collaborate to delivers Monster High: 13 Wishes. The storyline for this picture was below par and one of the worst of the series I have seen to date. The characters are interesting but this premise was kind of disappointing. The animation style remains solid. "Don't fear the year." I added all of these movies to our Netflix queue to watch with my daughter. We thoroughly enjoy watching these together. This is one of the more disappointing additions to the series that I have seen and I wouldn't recommend this being one of the first films you watch in the series. "Mother nature would approve. I would approve." Grade: C-

• Jun 30, 2015

this is a very cool film but I think it could be a little better.

this is a very cool film but I think it could be a little better.

• May 17, 2015

Taking a few liberties on the 3 wishes genie in a lamp concept, this Monster High flick manages to keep new characters to a minimum while telling a story surrounding all your Monster High faves... of course, it does assume you have a previous history with the property. Very few of the characters are introduced or explained in this film. Many of them aren't even named until you're already invested into the movie. Clearly this isn't a movie meant for newcomers but those already devout fans. The animation is adequate for television standards set early on by Mattel with their Barbie films and tv shows, etc. An obvious creation used to sell toys, I'm surprised that the only truly new characters in this film were the genie Gigi and her shadow Wisp. While the story seems to want to be a tale of power corrupts, the addition of the evil Wisp and her powers of influence tend to lesson that impact. Even the idea that this might be a case of be careful what you wish for gets hinted at but quickly lost. Seems that every cliche that could have been used in a genie in the lamp story was touched upon here but ultimately abandoned in order to move the story along. 13 Wishes is an adventure and a half but it lacks the moral guidance one would hope from a kids program... but the characters are interesting even if you have no idea who they are.

• May 06, 2015

my daughter loves monster high

my daughter loves monster high

• Mar 31, 2015

Actually not to bad. Super cheesy, but cute. And I really loved the new characters, Twyla and Whisp. I wish they had a Whisp doll so I could buy her.