Monster High: Boo York, Boo York Reviews

• Jul 23, 2018

WHY ARE THESE FILMS TOO SHORT! THESE MOVIES NEED A REBOOT.

WHY ARE THESE FILMS TOO SHORT! THESE MOVIES NEED A REBOOT.

• Apr 12, 2016

Why do people like this? Wasting two hours of my life watching this to review it didn't make me question if I was an adult. No. I questioned the so-called fact that I am not a mentally retarded baby for sitting through this. First and foremost... They have autotune in songs they are singing without a microphone. Adding a bit of music that has no in-universe excuse to be there under your song in a movie is a smart decision so you don't have to make your audience listen to someone basically just talk in rhyme. But the autotune? WHY? It makes no sense! I'd be okay if, I dunno, all of the main characters except just one were robots - no, that's literally THE only way I would be okay with that autotune. Then again, maybe they are because these characters are just one-dimensional - they have like three personality traits. Oh, and trying to surprise me by having it turn out that the mummy Cleo was meant to marry was the only other mummy her age we have ever seen that is not part of her family? My god, movie, get a clue. Then again, many similar things can be said for the rest of the trash that is Monster High. Well, it does have one saving grace. It doesn't try to hide that it is terrible, unlike the other trash labeled "Monster High".

• Jan 30, 2016

I love you monster high

I love you monster high

• Jan 05, 2016

my children loved this movie and have watched it several times since getting it for Christmas

• Nov 17, 2015

I love monster high my hole life is monster high

I love monster high my hole life is monster high

• Oct 26, 2015

I love you, Boo York! Catty Noir, from Monster High, takes off to Boo York in hopes of launching her music career. She meets some producers who recommend dropping her boyfriend and launching her career solo; meanwhile, they plan to take over Boo York and the industry as we know it. The Monster High friends spring into action to save their friend and the music industry. "Build your empire. Take everything. Reign over everything." William Lau, director of 10 Barbie movies, 3 other Monster High movies, and a couple Hot Wheels movies, delivers Monster High: Boo York, Boo York. The storyline for this picture was okay and fun to watch unfold. The animation was very good and the characters and music were fairly well done. "I have no music in my heart." My daughter and I watch all of these movies together off Netflix and was excited this was recently added to the queue. This was just okay but the music numbers were solid and fairly well written. This isn't the best Monster High movie, but it is worth a viewing. "If you love her you'll leave." Grade: C+

• Oct 09, 2015

if there was a way to give this no stars i would-half star is still too generous

• Oct 05, 2015

Best one yet... & i believe because it was a musical.. #LovedIt #LoveMusicals

Best one yet... & i believe because it was a musical.. #LovedIt #LoveMusicals

• Oct 03, 2015

That was a great movie.

That was a great movie.

• Oct 01, 2015

Much better character development than any of the other monster high movie. This plus the music is a big step up for the team at Matel.