Monster-in-Law - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Monster-in-Law Reviews

December 31, 2013
An acid comedy with a nice cast & some funny jokes. Jane Fonda is going all evil in this little film about a mother who can't stand the idea of losing her son to another woman. It's an ok film.
December 31, 2013
A passable comedy with an idea similar to Meet The Parents, but this one is not as funny. (First viewing - Late teen years)
½ November 17, 2013
Vaguely racist, homophobic and ageist, this is one of the lamest, most predictable and worst of all, boring movies in a long while. Even by Lopez' standards, this is pretty bad.
½ October 11, 2013
was somehow good. Shocked by its rating!! It deserves better than this.
½ September 15, 2013
Entertaining bit of fluff!
½ September 10, 2013
They need to stop with Jennifer Lopez.
July 11, 2013
Funny enough I suppose, it ultimately is brought down by a series of cliches. What saves it though is Jane Fonda, who is flat out awesome. Overall, I say give it a rental.
July 8, 2013
Jane Fonda does an excellent job creating a character you really dislike..alas you end up disliking the movie even more.
June 28, 2013
Awesome movie! Very hilarious! Jane Fonda & Jennifer Lopez is awesome!!
½ June 26, 2013
Always a movie I like to watch when I come across on TV. Its hilarious and cute with a super funny cast and a dislocated vagina. What's not to love?
June 13, 2013
Huge JLover(what jlo calls her fans) one of my fave jlo movies ever! I own it and i watch it at least 10 times within a month! One movie i always laugh at and it never gets old!! encourage anyone to buy it!
June 9, 2013
This movie is pure death. I walked out of the theatre.
½ June 1, 2013
Monster-in-Law gets boring after the first 15 minutes, despite having a fun premise for a romantic comedy. One-note films like this are often helped by great supporting casts, but even Adam Scott, Wanda Sykes, and Will Arnett can't make this reach mediocrity. I doubt even Jennifer Lopez fans liked this one.
½ May 31, 2013
Contrary to the ratings i thought this film was great. Its so funny and makes me laugh until i cry. Jane Fonda and Jennifer Lopez are a match made in heaven. This movie is too hilarious. one of my favorites
May 23, 2013
I was suprised, i didnt think i was going to like it but i was really bored and watched it and i really injoyed it!
May 6, 2013
One of the funniest movies I've seen in awhile, and I dont even like J-Lo!
April 30, 2013
not as good as it should be but passable rom-com
½ April 24, 2013
nice, lovely and fun romantic movie!
½ April 10, 2013
This was great! Jennifer Lopez was a great actress for the part..loved it loved it!!
½ March 23, 2013
not as funny as advertised