Monsters vs. Aliens - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Monsters vs. Aliens Reviews

July 1, 2016
One of the best kid's sci-Fi movies I've ever seen. Animation is so good. Really captures that 50s drive in feel.
½ June 28, 2016
Monsters vs. Aliens is hilarious and intriguing. This is DreamWorks best film yet. This movie has a great plot. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 5, 2016
We will be taking the girls to see this when I get home!!
jamrcla
June 5, 2016
Good animation film but what stands out is Seth Rogan voicing B.O.B Everytime B.O.B was on screen I think I laughed, I can't comment on the 3D as I watched the 2D version but I heard good things about it.
½ May 27, 2016
It's humorous and is entertaining, but not on-par with the animated movie standard.
May 14, 2016
Very forgettable animation which doesn't have anything other than it's stupid title to distinguish it from loads of others.
½ May 4, 2016
me gusta mucho esta pelicula pero la vardad prefiero madagascar,shrek,the croods que esta pelicula.
½ April 29, 2016
Lame jokes and lame characters in a mindless attempt to be witty
April 15, 2016
CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 29, 2016
A ton of fun, Monsters vs. Aliens is both a hilarious parody and homage to the monster movies of old while also giving us a lighthearted and enjoyable tale about acceptance - even if it appeals more to kids then adults.
March 27, 2016
Obviamente no es el mejor film de Dreamworks, tampoco el peor, y malo no es. Es: regular-bueno: tres estrellas.
½ March 27, 2016
There are moments where it shine, and many moments where it's funny. but still it's an average animation
½ March 15, 2016
Not much of a story, but still a great holiday movie with plenty of laughs and thrills for the kids.
March 15, 2016
It's a fun experience with light laughs and predictability.
½ March 14, 2016
It's not a bad movie but it isn't anything special. The premise is really simple and the movie never soars. Still I enjoyed the visuals and think it's a good time.
February 4, 2016
I liked it, and would see it again, but there are many much better animated films out there.
December 26, 2015
Monsters vs Aliens has a very cute story to it & even more worth it when you are watching it on 3D...
December 26, 2015
I'm not a big fan of animated movies/cartoons. I tend to avoid them. Just like I've managed to avoid this one for six years despite my favourite actress doing one of the voices.
According to myself there aren't that many good animated movies out there. I never feel that there's anything hooking me to the screen. It feels more like a struggle to sit through it and sadly this movie wasn't an exception.
If you look at the bright side I'm glad that these types of movies are often quite short, because I wouldn't have managed to watch this movie for much longer. I didn't really feel that focused on the screen whilst watching it. I just kept wondering which actor was doing the voices to all the different characters and I couldn't really think about anything else. Some scenes felt quite well made and it didn't always feel like it was animated, but sadly it didn't really intrigue me enough.
½ December 25, 2015
Innocent popcorn entertainment
EpicLadySponge
½ December 18, 2015
It returns the idea for something never been done a long time ago, but clearly it wasn't what I wanted but it still works anyways.