Monsters vs. Aliens - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Monsters vs. Aliens Reviews

½ March 27, 2016
There are moments where it shine, and many moments where it's funny. but still it's an average animation
½ March 15, 2016
Not much of a story, but still a great holiday movie with plenty of laughs and thrills for the kids.
March 15, 2016
It's a fun experience with light laughs and predictability.
½ March 14, 2016
It's not a bad movie but it isn't anything special. The premise is really simple and the movie never soars. Still I enjoyed the visuals and think it's a good time.
February 4, 2016
I liked it, and would see it again, but there are many much better animated films out there.
December 26, 2015
Monsters vs Aliens has a very cute story to it & even more worth it when you are watching it on 3D...
December 26, 2015
I'm not a big fan of animated movies/cartoons. I tend to avoid them. Just like I've managed to avoid this one for six years despite my favourite actress doing one of the voices.
According to myself there aren't that many good animated movies out there. I never feel that there's anything hooking me to the screen. It feels more like a struggle to sit through it and sadly this movie wasn't an exception.
If you look at the bright side I'm glad that these types of movies are often quite short, because I wouldn't have managed to watch this movie for much longer. I didn't really feel that focused on the screen whilst watching it. I just kept wondering which actor was doing the voices to all the different characters and I couldn't really think about anything else. Some scenes felt quite well made and it didn't always feel like it was animated, but sadly it didn't really intrigue me enough.
½ December 25, 2015
Innocent popcorn entertainment
EpicLadySponge
½ December 18, 2015
It returns the idea for something never been done a long time ago, but clearly it wasn't what I wanted but it still works anyways.
December 6, 2015
It's a shame that it's narrative is lazy and forgettable, because Monsters vs. Aliens certainly boosts a talented cast, great animation and an enjoyable sense of humor.
½ December 2, 2015
Fun and interesting.
December 1, 2015
Decent, unambitious animated flick with an excellent voice cast.
½ November 21, 2015
Monsters vs. Aliens has some solid characters, fine acting and the humor is pretty good, but the action is so bland and overwhelming, some characters are annoying, the plot is uninspired and boring and the whole film is too fast paced and too annoying to be enjoyed more. It has its moments, but it is mostly such a forgettable experience and a middling effort for DreamWorks Animation.
November 2, 2015
It was a good movie about monsters vs. aliens and who would win
½ October 16, 2015
Good Movie But A Bad Concept
September 27, 2015
Really really boring. So-so animation, lazy script, and despite the potential for lots of great comedy moments, there aren't that many jokes or gags. It struck me as odd that they wouldn't make the giant woman the largest of the monsters... Good cast, but waste of talent.
½ September 12, 2015
Having nice stereo 3D and amazing comedy. MVA is an big in your face adventure. Review by Logan Cornn.
½ August 31, 2015
better than I thought it was gonna be.....
August 22, 2015
Will be playing at my theatre in 3D!