Monsters vs. Aliens - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Monsters vs. Aliens Reviews

December 6, 2015
It's a shame that it's narrative is lazy and forgettable, because Monsters vs. Aliens certainly boosts a talented cast, great animation and an enjoyable sense of humor.
½ December 2, 2015
Fun and interesting.
December 1, 2015
Decent, unambitious animated flick with an excellent voice cast.
½ November 21, 2015
Monsters vs. Aliens has some solid characters, fine acting and the humor is pretty good, but the action is so bland and overwhelming, some characters are annoying, the plot is uninspired and boring and the whole film is too fast paced and too annoying to be enjoyed more. It has its moments, but it is mostly such a forgettable experience and a middling effort for DreamWorks Animation.
November 2, 2015
It was a good movie about monsters vs. aliens and who would win
½ October 16, 2015
Good Movie But A Bad Concept
September 27, 2015
Really really boring. So-so animation, lazy script, and despite the potential for lots of great comedy moments, there aren't that many jokes or gags. It struck me as odd that they wouldn't make the giant woman the largest of the monsters... Good cast, but waste of talent.
½ September 12, 2015
Having nice stereo 3D and amazing comedy. MVA is an big in your face adventure. Review by Logan Cornn.
½ August 31, 2015
better than I thought it was gonna be.....
August 22, 2015
Will be playing at my theatre in 3D!
August 21, 2015
All of the characters are exciting and energetic in this movie, where an interesting contrast of main characters and antagonists make it feel unique. Kids will love the silly storyline, but the humor isn't always aimed at them. Monsters vs Aliens is a great movie and a question that is asked by many kids nowadays.
½ August 15, 2015
Ehhh.. Bad quality and Bad actors it would be better with Tim Allen
August 12, 2015
One of the best movies ever
August 11, 2015
Feels a lot like Megamind. Good not great.
½ July 25, 2015
Awesome. Funniest movie I've seen all year :)
½ July 20, 2015
Funny and it worked on the storyline and fun.
July 11, 2015
Not bad. It felt pretty typical throughout in some places, but it was still a pretty decent film though. Good voice cast, including Seth Rogen playing one of my favorite monsters in the film, B.O.B. I did also laugh a good amount during this, so it's comedic level was pretty good. Most parts were good in this one, but some of it felt a bit average to me also. I wouldn't really consider this a hit, but it's still a nice new animated feature out there to maybe consider, with some good action and neat visuals for a slight mediocre film.
May 26, 2015
Looks very entertaining.
May 17, 2015
It's getting panned, though. It'll be a rental for me.