Monsters vs. Aliens - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Monsters vs. Aliens Reviews

May 26, 2015
Looks very entertaining.
May 17, 2015
It's getting panned, though. It'll be a rental for me.
½ April 12, 2015
If you want to see WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE trailer playing HUGE on a screen....This is the film the trailer is tacked onto....Plus who doesn't love monsters and aliens?!?!
March 15, 2015
Umm Nott Really butt dnnoo :s
March 1, 2015
this was also vey disappointing with boring characters not all that good animation and some jokes work but, when they die they crash and burn!!! so this was a disappointment and you can totally skip this one.
February 14, 2015
Not as re-watchable as I expected.
February 14, 2015
This is not the best monsters film I have ever seen, but the plot is not too bad but it what it lacks is laughs if this film is to be a little more popular it needs more laughs and a little more too it. But it is enjoyable nevertheless.
February 5, 2015
This movie is hillarious! The animation looks so good and sometimes so real. And it has pretty much all my favorite comedic actors voicing the characters.
½ February 4, 2015
Mediocre y con animación diseño de personajes humanos poco atrayentes, pero divertida y con personajes relativamente agradables. El que se lleva las palmas es el monstruo B.O.B., el cual es sin duda uno de mis personajes animados favoritos de todos los tiempos.
½ January 29, 2015
The concept is a lot of fun and the characters are great but the plot is too simplistic to add any anything. Full review later.
½ January 14, 2015
A very fun movie. There are parts good for all ages, including adults. I definitely recommend it in 3D!
January 9, 2015
Much better than I had expected. They actually managed to turn a revolting cockroach into a rather cute - dancing character. And the movie is also kinda funny.
Robbanflix
January 1, 2015
There are many animated movies released these days. Usually they are really well made for the most time and this is a movie in that category. With a pretty good story for the whole family and some really funny scenes along with goofy characters its a pleasure to watch. Nice animations like always aswell and its always fascinating to watch todays animated flicks. Overall a movie that many will enjoy most certainly.
December 31, 2014
Perfectly decent animation without really breaking any moulds
December 25, 2014