Monsters vs. Aliens Reviews

• May 17, 2020

not enough thumb jokes

not enough thumb jokes

• May 12, 2020

Some jokes are funny. The animation is great. Good performances by Reese Witherspoon as Ginormica and Seth Rogen as B.O.B. The story is very bad, the plot is uninteresting. The character development, introduction, motivation and roles are not done well. The conflict and resolution are not interesting. The aliens vs monsters aspect is not achieved. Too many cliches, no unique elements. The villain's design, character, motivation, and actions are not compelling.

• May 10, 2020

I could not get into any of these characters or the story. This movie is just dumb fun for your kids

• Mar 15, 2020

I Think It Is Funny.

I Think It Is Funny.

• Jan 23, 2020

Why does this movie have a good score? It has barely any good jokes and it's just forgettable. It's not the worst DreamWorks has made but then again, neither is Turbo.

• Jan 05, 2020

Honestly great story and plot. I just cant get over how ugly the animation is. From the roach to the green goblin thing i just found it revolting. Nevertheless its still a great movie for family's across the world.

• Jan 02, 2020

Not as good as Home, but is it a pretty good monster classic.

Not as good as Home, but is it a pretty good monster classic.

• Dec 31, 2019

Super funny and cute!

Super funny and cute!

• Oct 04, 2019

I enjoy this movie back when it first came out

I enjoy this movie back when it first came out

• Aug 07, 2019

Its a great movie with great writting, but i wish there was more thought delivering the pg rating of the movie, some jokes and scenes went right over little kids heads, but overall its a pretty decent movie.