Monsters vs. Aliens Reviews

• 5d ago

Why does this movie have a good score? It has barely any good jokes and it's just forgettable. It's not the worst DreamWorks has made but then again, neither is Turbo.

• Jan 05, 2020

Honestly great story and plot. I just cant get over how ugly the animation is. From the roach to the green goblin thing i just found it revolting. Nevertheless its still a great movie for family's across the world.

• Jan 02, 2020

Not as good as Home, but is it a pretty good monster classic.

Not as good as Home, but is it a pretty good monster classic.

• Dec 31, 2019

Super funny and cute!

Super funny and cute!

• Oct 04, 2019

I enjoy this movie back when it first came out

I enjoy this movie back when it first came out

• Aug 07, 2019

Its a great movie with great writting, but i wish there was more thought delivering the pg rating of the movie, some jokes and scenes went right over little kids heads, but overall its a pretty decent movie.

• Jul 31, 2019

film practically brilliant, very funny and suitable for children because it tells a story of self-acceptance of the protagonist

• Jun 10, 2019

An awful film with bad character development weird logic holes and a boring plot. (I haven't seen all because I couldn't sit through it!!!)

• Mar 29, 2019

It really needed a better script and a main character that didn't desire only one thing. However, this was charming Dreamworks film that screams guilty pleasure. The comedy was hilarious, even though it was childish. The story was enjoyable and interesting, but it needed to take itself more seriously. I also appreciate the development and clever mockery of the monster genre. No where near there best work, but you can see yourself enjoying it once you overlook its flaws.

• Mar 22, 2019

Monsters Vs Aliens has enough laughs, creativity, and memorable characters to recommend.