Reviews

• Mar 02, 2014

A somewhat underwhelming comedy-drama about surfer buddies from Norway (or all places). The story is kind of silly and it doesn't achieve intended dramatic effect, so it didn't quite work for me, even thought the movie is well put together otherwise.

• Apr 15, 2008

Lovely film, in such a bizarre setting!

Lovely film, in such a bizarre setting!

• Mar 28, 2008

Veldig bra dialog og gode historier!

Veldig bra dialog og gode historier!

• Feb 12, 2008

likte det MEGET GODT!

likte det MEGET GODT!

• Feb 06, 2008

Søte jenter og internasjonalt kjente danske skuespillere redder ikke denne middelmådige romantiske dramafilmen.

• Jan 24, 2008

It has everything in it that a good movie requires!

It has everything in it that a good movie requires!

• Dec 15, 2007

The best Norwegian surf film that I've seen. Of course, it's the ONLY Norwegian surf film that I've seen.

• Nov 20, 2007

very engaging and emotional... and at the end both heartbreaking and hopeful!

very engaging and emotional... and at the end both heartbreaking and hopeful!

• Jun 24, 2007

I had no idea what to expect when I went into this film - had I known it was of the surf-genre, I probably would have passed. However, I'm glad I didn't. It is a well-acted film with an engaging story.

• Jun 17, 2007

En litt merkelig film som jeg ikke trur jeg skjønner før jeg ser den en gang til..