Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl Reviews

½ February 26, 2011
Ovo mi je bio samo uvod u ono sto me tek ceka. Presmijesni su im skecevi i radujem se ostalim uratcima. Ako hocete komediju, znate da ste na pravom putu :)
½ February 26, 2011
February 21, 2011
Similar to the "And Now for Something Completely Different" film only this time some of their best sketches were presented live with a cheering crowd ;)
February 10, 2011
First of all; it's just amazing seeing the legendary Pythons performing the most popular sketches live, in front of a huge audience, similar to a music concert. The crowd is so into it, they seem to know the lines by heart. Still, they just love it and it makes for a very special event with a fantastic atmosphere.

My favourite sketch (and it IS hard to pick just one!) is the "Church Police" sketch. Why? Because the otherwise super-professional Pythons can't keep from laughing themselves as things go slightly wrong. Just look when Terry Jones' wig comes right off as he jumps... They crack up. I have never seen that happen before, and every time I see it I laugh so hard it hurts.

If you have never seen the TV-series before, this may not seem as all that much of a great movie. But being an almost fanatical fan of the Pythons, seeing these sketches live is a wholly enjoyable experience.

The only sad thing is that most of us never attended the bloody thing. Nonetheless, this is a must see.
½ December 22, 2010
the live performance that so many can only dream of matching - A MUST WATCH FOR ALL COMEDY FANS
½ November 16, 2010
Some famous sketches done live.
August 6, 2010
its the pythons... what is there more to say ???
July 1, 2010
What can i say a live show with monty python best flying cirucs skits ITS SO FUNNY ,FANTASTIC. 100%
June 28, 2010
"OH,WE USED TO DREAM OF LIVING IN A CORRIDOR."
½ June 19, 2010
VERY FUNNY! If you like Monty Python, you'll like this insane show.
May 30, 2010
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
April 20, 2010
it's monty python say no more
April 18, 2010
algumas das melhores skits do grupo ao vivo!
April 14, 2010
seen some of the sketches out of this, intrgued.
March 23, 2010
Monty Python classic performed at the Hollywood Bowl in 1982. Now that's nostalgia!
March 15, 2010
Live python!!! Awesome
March 7, 2010
Great classic sketches that play well to a live audience. Perfect timing makes for terrific laughs.
½ February 20, 2010
The Monty Python team's greatest gem, I haven't laughed as much at anything through the years as I have at this!