Monument Ave. - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Monument Ave. Reviews

May 12, 2008
Other than his role on Rescue Me, this is Denis Leary's best acting role as a car thief. Great supporting work by Billy Crudup, Noah Emmerich,Famke Janssen, and Martin Sheen. Colm Meaney give a great performance as the mob boss. It's also fun to see Lenny Clarke show up in this
½ January 15, 2008
If you have ever watched Rescue Me you know that Denis Leary is a very talented actor and this film is further proof.
January 1, 2008
I really liked this movie. Dennis Leary was awesome.
½ September 21, 2007
Though very much in the vein of Scorsese's masterpiece Mean Streets, Ted Demme's bleak and downbeat tale has its distinctive merits, not least of which is the acting.
August 31, 2007
For those who claim they are Denis Leary fans, they don't shit til they've seen this movie. This was what made Leary my favorite actor long before the Rescue Me craze, or the Roast. When I went to Boston I went to find Monument Ave.
August 26, 2007
Freaking RAD. I love Ian Hart.
½ June 25, 2007
denis leary coked out talking about tits...histarical
½ June 8, 2007
Good Irish crime drama with Dennis Leary. There is a really funny scene, with some very high guys hanging out and discussing their thoughts on everything.
½ June 7, 2007
Really good Irish crime drama. Dennis Leary's best non-comedy role.
June 1, 2007
A great movie that shows the innerworks of a true man from Charlestown
May 27, 2007
Denis Leary is sexy!
½ April 16, 2007
The best movie you've never heard of.
March 3, 2007
Good story, what makes it work is the good character development. They seem like real people in believable situations. Well acted, Denis Leary in particular. Boston setting is a plus and good use is made of it. Good score. A solid and watchable film.
½ January 7, 2007
lets get another 8 ball..
December 16, 2006
Denis Leary is very good in this small time South Boston Irish crime movie
October 14, 2006
A really enjoyable movie. Denis Leary & Ted Demme a great team.
April 15, 2006
perhaps my fav denis leary movie