Monumental: In Search Of America's National Treasure Reviews

• Dec 07, 2015

biased towards the puritans.

biased towards the puritans.

• Dec 02, 2015

Kirk blew me away with the historical knowledge presented by his experts, which I assume is a term with a very loose definition.

• Feb 13, 2015

this is an excellent film.

this is an excellent film.

• Nov 15, 2014

Very informative historical documentary with some very interesting supporting evidence into the philosophy of the people who founded this Country. I thought it was a well made documentary.

• Nov 15, 2014

• Jul 20, 2014

a little slow at times, but a great history lesson. despite today's modern spin, we were founded on Christian morals and it has made us a great nation.

• Jul 07, 2014

Excellent historical documentary

Excellent historical documentary

• Feb 25, 2014

From the people that should be leading and helping to show our country how it could and should be run.

• Dec 15, 2013

great movie eye opening

great movie eye opening

• Dec 06, 2013

excellent documentary. every American needs to watch this at least once.

excellent documentary. every American needs to watch this at least once.