Moon over Parador Reviews

• May 03, 2017

This movie tried to make me laugh, but it rarely succeeded. There is a decent story in here, but it doesn't always flow well. Richard Dreyfuss seems to have a lot of fun in the role, but it still isn't enough to save the film.

• Aug 21, 2016

Everyone is acting, even the actor.

Everyone is acting, even the actor.

• Jun 30, 2016

An all time favorite. Don't know what's wrong with the rest of y'all!

An all time favorite. Don't know what's wrong with the rest of y'all!

• Apr 16, 2015

Dreyfuss and Julia help to elevate this to just miss it status.

Dreyfuss and Julia help to elevate this to just miss it status.

• Mar 23, 2014

A film for people who love acting. Julie and Dreyfuss have enormous fun. The politically-conscious subplot feels weird, but genuine. It's a mildly funny, very energetic film.

• Jun 25, 2013

A lot of acting in-jokes ("They always say that about DeNiro & Hoffman."), much better performances than you might think for a semi-parody, & frankly just cracks me up every time I watch it. Doesn't generally get the credit it deserves. Dreyfuss's work in this is easily equal to his performance in "Goodbye Girl."

• Jun 22, 2013

(**): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon13.gif[/img]

(**): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon13.gif[/img]

• Jun 22, 2013

American Dad made an episode based off this film. It was hilarious! This movie is OK.

• Jun 21, 2013

Have you seen it? No?? And you call yourself an actor?? Gets better with every viewing. Dreyfuss was great.

• May 16, 2013