More Than a Game - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

More Than a Game Reviews

½ August 15, 2016
It was an OK film. Quality was there, but felt that it was just marketing for the Nike Lebron brand.
June 21, 2016
LeBron James is not a good role model he Braggs too much and he is khaki and dose not shake hands with the opposite team at times. He thinks he is the best in the world well I say he is not the best in the world. Now when he played in high school he may have been acting better than he is now I just hope he will not show off as much and be a good sport. And I don't like how they call him King James that's just what I think.
May 12, 2015
inspiring young ball players
August 4, 2014
This is what a documentary should be like. Rough and raw. No high def theatrics. The footage is raw and the highlights of team were on point. There could have been more detail into how most of the Fab Five were also connected on the gridiron. Overall a great documentary
February 22, 2014
The best baskball doc. ever. Talk about a high school team to watch. I'm not a fan of him but his high school team lived like rock stars and they delivered.
December 22, 2013
it is awesome if isee it
½ October 19, 2013
If you are into basketball then this documentary is for you otherwise, it's the usual dribble of rag tag team gets to the top, yawn. Nibbles: White Turkey Chili.
July 5, 2013
A must see to all the basketball lovers.
April 10, 2013
If you love basketball then this is for you if you don't like this then you dont like basketball simple
December 31, 2012
One for the basketball fans obviously. Not bad at all actually, but I wouldn't recommend this for non-basketball fans.
November 15, 2012
The documentary is not centered on LBJ alone but with his Ohio teammates who served as an inspiration for many people.
November 10, 2012
Inspiring documentary on the early careers of 5 basketball players and their coach, and the uprising of a superstar. Great meaningful story.
October 4, 2012
One of the best documentaries of all time. Don't understand why everyone hates LeBron James. There is a lot to like about him. Good person and player!
September 17, 2012
It's just fantastic. It's NOT just a cheap money making scam to promote LeBron, its really well made and its incredibly inspiring
August 7, 2012
dont like documentarys but this one was good
July 24, 2012
Great documentary, good story and well put together. Very enjoyable
July 10, 2012
Otimo documentario sobre o melhor time escolar de basketball de todos os tempos. Boa oportunidade pra conferir a historia de LeBron James. Para quem curte o esporte uma boa pedida.
July 9, 2012
Absolutely amazing! One of the best documentaries I have ever seen!
July 4, 2012
The truth life of a champion
July 1, 2012
this movie is the best lebron james