Morir (o No) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Morir (o No) Reviews

½ May 15, 2014
Here's another film rating.
½ December 5, 2012
This movie was a pretty good movie. I really enjoyed the plot and how the characters all tied in together. I would recommend this movie to be watched by my Spanish teacher; she would thoroughly appreciate it.
April 10, 2008
Obama, McCain, or Clinton are likely to be terrible presidents just like this film is probably going to be a piece of crap as well.
½ November 6, 2007
Gran hilo argumental, ya que es de la que a mi me gustan: de las que te dejan roto al final, ya que el final es imprevisible :-P; en definitiva, muy recomendable, y pensar que la peli es de aquĆ­!
August 17, 2007
When I finally saw '21 Grams', I wondered, "Is this what everybody has been so excited about? I've seen it before, and in a much better version".
'Morir (o No)' is probably the best multiple-narratives film I've ever seen, and one of my all time favorites.
½ June 23, 2007
This is one of those typical twisted movies that only the spanish can do. Well worth watching.
June 4, 2007
Life and Death are separated by a second, respect both, but fear neither.
December 11, 2006
i would like to see this
½ October 1, 2006
One of the most thrilling variants of 'Everyone is connected, but they don't know it!!' Even better than 'Crash.' Possibly better than 'Run Lola Run,' but the jury's still out on that one.