Morning Glory Reviews

• Jul 30, 2019

An easy plot, a discret directing, with a great cast: nice the McAdams's act test, good the Keaton's too, and an Harrison Ford, in my opinion, too similar to a Clint Eastwood's character. In conclusion, a good film to pass the time.

• Jul 26, 2019

The cast definitely lifts up the spirit of considerable rating, but it still manages to hold up by itself. A good story with a good finish. I'd recommend it for a slow evening, with a good cup of coffee and maybe a pizza :))

• Jun 19, 2019

Loved it. What an entertaining movie!

Loved it. What an entertaining movie!

• May 19, 2019

Wow I'm blown away that it rates so low on RT!! This is a fantastic movie! I've watched it many times and it makes me laugh and cry every time. Incredible cast and Rachel McAdams is so amazing! The seen at the beginning where she is doing her first meeting at Day Break is epic. Hard not to fall in love with her; hell I might just have to change my celebrity crush. Reading some of the other reviews makes me think that some people just don't have a heart. I guess I'm just a sucker for this kind of stuff.

• Jan 20, 2019

A fantastic and quirky comedy that utilizes exceptional performances, from the veteran top billed cast all the way to the lesser known supporting actors. Rachel McAdams shines as a forever hopeful but unappreciated morning news producer that is perpetually brought down to reality by the grumpy and unmanageable legendary news man Mike Pomeroy (portrayed by the master of dry wit Harrison Ford) Morning Glory brings all the funny and heartfelt moments into a uniquely well crafted story that is sure to have any audience leaving with a sense of hope and happiness that only the most uplifting and fun films can induce.

• May 23, 2018

was actually pretty funny. Cranky Harrison Ford basically saved it most times lol but the cast was somewhat likeable and it wasn't like overtaken by a bullshit love story plot. I surprisingly enjoyed it

• Apr 04, 2018

I love this movie, because it's nice and funny. Perfect for all situations in my life, the humor is great and the cast perfectly organized. A soft and charming story, not to exciting, not to boring. Rachel McAdems has the perfect acting roll. It's very authentic. Harrison Ford is so great, he plays a grouchy and narcissistic man. And with Diane Keaton the perfect couple for battles. Diane Keaten is such a great actress and allways wonderfull in her acting rolls.

• Feb 07, 2018

Actually cool. Curmudgeon Ford, classic Keaton, watchable Goldblum. Good light comedy with funny moments and well cast.

• Nov 16, 2017

Mary and I had a good laugh

Mary and I had a good laugh

• Oct 18, 2017

This film is ok. I found it fairly entertaining but also very formulaic. Rachel McAdams character is a bit frenetic, probably drinking too much caffeine. But it's not a terrible film and it tries very hard.